**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
It's brilliant highly recommended.I came from an OP6 and was worried about going to MiUI but seems they have improved it a lot now.
Barely know your using MIUI once you have disabled their apps and services.

Soldato
I'm considering a Mi 9T Pro as the price is attractive for the spec but how do pick an decent eBay or Amazon seller? There's lot on offer but when you look at half of the BIN on eBay, the seller is in the far east.

Associate
I'm considering a Mi 9T Pro as the price is attractive for the spec but how do pick an decent eBay or Amazon seller? There's lot on offer but when you look at half of the BIN on eBay, the seller is in the far east.

If looking to buy via Amazon - be very wary of the individual sellers, I placed an order for the Mi 9T last week for £236 shipped via one of their "trusted" sellers and it still yet to turn up despite being supplied with a RM tracking number, however since the weekend the feedback on their seller page has drastically gone downhill from other people leaving bad feedback stating scam / cheap £15 phone received instead of the genuine thing etc. so it's safe to say I've probably got stung as well if & when it finally arrives... luckily I paid via credit card. I placed another order today but supplied directly by them and shipped from the warehouse (slightly more expensive at £259, but for peace of mind).

I did also consider eBay but the prices are still either £260+ from the UK based sellers / under £240 if prepared to buy from abroad.

Liam.

Soldato
If looking to buy via Amazon - be very wary of the individual sellers, I placed an order for the Mi 9T last week for £236 shipped via one of their "trusted" sellers and it still yet to turn up despite being supplied with a RM tracking number, however since the weekend the feedback on their seller page has drastically gone downhill from other people leaving bad feedback stating scam / cheap £15 phone received instead of the genuine thing etc. so it's safe to say I've probably got stung as well if & when it finally arrives... luckily I paid via credit card. I placed another order today but supplied directly by them and shipped from the warehouse (slightly more expensive at £259, but for peace of mind).

I did also consider eBay but the prices are still either £260+ from the UK based sellers / under £240 if prepared to buy from abroad.

Liam.

Thank you, very helpful.

Is there an supply issue with the 9T Pro? The 9T Pro doesn't seem to be available from mainstream/big UK sellers eg Amazon. Even the Mi site says awaiting stock and I read a comment somewhere today (can't remember which page) that it's unlikely Mi would get new UK stock. The 9T seems to be relatively easy to source without needing to trust an unknown supplier.

Soldato

Liam.
Please name the seller so others don't get scammed. makes me sick.

Associate
Hi all,

Currently have an LG G6 - Out of contract, been sim-only for about 4 months so phone nearly 2.5 years old (I had a warranty repair so still look like new).
It is starting to be a bit laggy though even with all app closed etc. No interest in custom ROM been there done that (need banking app)

I want to try a Chinese phone, just looking above Xiaomi Mi 9T seems popular? Anyone know of a comparison site like benchmarks to compare to my G6. I have not knowledge of chipsets or anything. I would like it to be twice as fast if possible? I will watch some youtube videos on the Mi 9T.

Thanks,
Sean

Back
Top Bottom