**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Associate
Isn't the RealMe an OPPO phone?

Oppo are very bad with updates and being able to unlock the bootloader and rom.

I am hoping that the Mi Mix 3 5G will work on the 3 network.

They used to be but separated from OPPO last year, though I believe both brands still have the same parent.

Liam.

Soldato
Lol, apparently Realme are aware of the negative view of their UI and are aiming for a more stock like interface in their next update.

ColorOS is full of bloat. Indian CEO stated that ColorOS 7 will be more stock like, I'm assuming much like Oxygen OS as the application drawer looks very similar to the one used in Oxygen OS on ColorOS 6.1

Associate
Any Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro users here? How is the overall experience and software?

Superb very impressed with build and features ticks all the boxes.My only concern coming from an OP6 was the software but have pretty much muted MIUI in the settings and installed Nova launcher.Camera is good enough for me i only take pics for viewing on the phone or for ebay etc.

maj

maj

Soldato
@Malevolence how you finding the X2? Particularly the no LED for notifications. Not sure if I will miss it or not. Can you also confirm if Netflix HD works on the global version? I know the Chinese version has Widevine L3.

Soldato
@Malevolence how you finding the X2? Particularly the no LED for notifications. Not sure if I will miss it or not. Can you also confirm if Netflix HD works on the global version? I know the Chinese version has Widevine L3.

Very good phone indeed. Feels solid and well put together. Really snappy with no microstutters at all when quickly scrolling through things. Battery lasted me two days days before it was down to 10% or so, but I was messing about a lot testing stuff out and adding stuff. Charging to full from 10% took a little over 50mins. The lack of a notification light didn't really bother me and I didn't miss it but I have downloaded an app that flashes up on the AOD for notifications. Just haven't set it up yet. As for the DRM, it's Widevine L1 so Netflix HD will work just fine.

2Nt1CnW.png

So yeah, for the price it's a damn good phone. Oh, and the ColorOS 6.1 isn't nearly as bad as people make out.

Last edited:
Associate
For those who pre-ordered the realmex2pro via official website I got this regarding the delivery:
Please be informed that the pre-orders will be shipped on 11th Nov'19. Once shipped, it will take 3-5 working days for the same to be delivered to your respective address.

Soldato
Maybe coming from HK/China direct.

Same cpu for the Note 10 Pro as the Chinese cc9 Pro (730G) . Price point of 650 euros.

Tempted to order one from Ali express to test out the camera. It's a common misconception more pixels equates to a better image and I'm not expecting to be wow'd over but it'll be interesting to get a hands on and see what it can do.

Associate
Maybe coming from HK/China direct.

Same cpu for the Note 10 Pro as the Chinese cc9 Pro (730G) . Price point of 650 euros.

Tempted to order one from Ali express to test out the camera. It's a common misconception more pixels equates to a better image and I'm not expecting to be wow'd over but it'll be interesting to get a hands on and see what it can do.
Will it have 5G though?

Back
Top Bottom