**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

A great video mate and thanks for sharing. it will help a lot of people out. I think I have posted this before but I am running a beta version 5.9.9, it is totally clean with just the play store installed and no bloat at all. If anyone is ever after stuff, have a look on the MIUI forum, a link to the available roms. http://en.miui.com/type-83-641.html

Last edited:
Ordered Mi 4c via honorbuy, paid via paypal and anyway it's shipped via dhl, currently in london.

However I no longer want the device. If i refuse delivery, it should get sent back to them and eventually i should get my money back.

I have contacted them but they'll probably reply in the morning due to the time difference.

Has anyone done this or have an idea if it would work?

That option probably has me paying for return, whereas refusing delivery would return it to the sender with no charge...

Package has left London. Now to see which arrives first, the package or their reply...

Really impressed with this Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 so far. Using 'performance mode' it's not far of the Note 5 on Geekbench 3 and even though it warns of more battery use (annoying persistent notification) I'm still on 100% almost an hour off charge. (Oh, just dropped to 99%)

Doogee F3 Pro is on it's way.

2015-10-15 03:12 CHINA Shenzhen Consignment exported
2015-10-15 03:00 CHINA Shenzhen Linehaul Confirmed Departure
2015-10-15 01:19 CHINA Shenzhen Consignment on-forwarded to next station
2015-10-15 01:16 CHINA Shenzhen Shipment received at origin depot.
2015-10-14 23:54 CHINA Shenzhen Shipment received at origin depot.
2015-10-14 20:13 UNITED KINGDOM NORTHAMPTON CCB Pre-arrival clearance process started
2015-10-14 19:22 CHINA Shenzhen Shipment collected from sender.

Hi all, i'm just about to return my 2nd umi eMAX.

The 1st stopped receiving mobile signals. the 2nd doesn't respond to touch any more :(..

Real shame as it's a nice phone.... for a month!

Try the Lenovo K3 Note next?

Yes brilliant phone. Only issue I have is random lag but that happens rarely. Also the battery is slow to charge but once fully charged can last 2 days on good use.

Back
Top Bottom