**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

After owning it a few months, I would not recommend the redmi note 2, get something better, that doesn't lag especially when using Bluetooth, as well as many other niggling things that all add up.

Gearbest.com

Try and get it from the UK warehouse as it comes from Bristol and only takes 3 days from ordering.

Thanks. They haven't got the 32gb version of the letv max :(

Gizchina is good. As is gearbest. A fair few ppl on here have bought from oppomart with success too.

I looked at Gizchina for the Letv max 32gb. They have them and say it's in their EU warehouse.
Then a bit further down the page in red it says from the china warehouse? I did email them a day or two back but heard nothing yet.

Have you got an account? And have you tried going as far as shipping? It might let you select eu warehouse when you've got that far. I haven't got an account yet or I'd check for ya. Tempted by the letv one for $199.

Last edited:
Have you got an account? And have you tried going as far as shipping? It might let you select eu warehouse when you've got that far. I haven't got an account yet or cheid ck for ya. Tempted by the letv one for $199.

I can add delivery from the EU($42) in the basket. But want to make sure first.
I did get my cash from merrimobile today, so that's something :)

Wow my android typing skills are getting worse. Haha.

I guess the only thing to do would be wait for an email reply from gizchina. Or you could pop onto the forums to ask maybe.

Good to hear you got your money back though! I had a similar issue with gear best. And they refunded me the same day. Thankfully.

Wow my android typing skills are getting worse. Haha.

I guess the only thing to do would be wait for an email reply from gizchina. Or you could pop onto the forums to ask maybe.

Good to hear you got your money back though! I had a similar issue with gear best. And they refunded me the same day. Thankfully.

Have you seen gizchina forum? http://www.gizchina.com/forums/ :D

After owning it a few months, I would not recommend the redmi note 2, get something better, that doesn't lag especially when using Bluetooth, as well as many other niggling things that all add up.

Could you explain a bit more all these issues you are having and are you sure it's not some software or the version of android you are running?

Cancel it and buy from some were else.

I got mine from here http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...a-Core-5-5-1920X1080P/311331_32436849319.html

He has been selling Xiaomi stuff for a few years and apart from the rom having a few bits of bloat, which is soon sorted. If you choose free shipping it comes via NLpost and not Singapore post as stated. The tracking given works on the NL website. I got mine in under 2 weeks.

Any idea who's going the best price for a Black 32GB Mi 4C?

Really impressed with this Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 so far. Using 'performance mode' it's not far of the Note 5 on Geekbench 3 and even though it warns of more battery use (annoying persistent notification) I'm still on 100% almost an hour off charge. (Oh, just dropped to 99%)

Nice battery, it was good to see nearly 8000!!!! Subscribers to your youtube channel too dude, good vids on't page as well.

Back
Top Bottom