***The Official Crisp Thread***

I am in mourning because Aldi have stopped doing their own brand onion rings :( having to make special trips to Tesco's now. And their cheese puffs are hard to find now too. This is actually quite serious.

My onion ring quality ranking.

Tesco>Sainsbury>Aldi>Morrisons>Asda

I am in mourning because Aldi have stopped doing their own brand onion rings :( having to make special trips to Tesco's now. And their cheese puffs are hard to find now too. This is actually quite serious.

My onion ring quality ranking.

Tesco>Sainsbury>Aldi>Morrisons>Asda
I felt the same when Sainsbury’s stopped their prawn cocktail shells and jumbo cheese puffs. Both products smashed the granny out of skips and Wotsits.

Been eating quite a lot of Sainsbury’s TTD sea salt and cider vinegar lately. They pack a fair old punch.

Last edited:
I felt the same when Sainsbury’s stopped their prawn cocktail shells and jumbo cheese puffs. Both products smashed the granny out of skips and Wotsits.

Been eating quite a lot of Sainsbury’s TTD sea salt and cider vinegar lately. They pack a fair old punch.
Have you tried the posh co op ones? They have a strong flavour.

Found these today :D

Edit. Can confirm. They taste good !

IMG-0090.jpg

Last edited:
I don't agree with rob a lot of the time, I guess I want to eat like him. I'd die though.

But those co-op salt and vinegar are brutal. Seen those crisps in Oldi yesterday.

Last edited:
I had some Taylor’s pickled onion crisps a few months ago, totally ruined my mouth. And honestly it hasn’t been the same since lol. :(

Back
Top Bottom