*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
issues in the past? this is news to me. was it over your collection of prometheus blu rays? (sticky tongue out emoji here)

it was in jest in the fact it's hardly ever good weather here so i'm going to try and take advantage of that as much as possible rather than be stuck indoors. so i'm going to try my hardest not to be playing destiny. i'll probably be on for a bit i imagine if it's a decent map.

junior league cup final is on the cards for tomorrow. might drive up to the campsies (hills) and then BBQ sunday.

it's not much fun raiding with warlocks. as when someone dies i like to teabag them and with warlocks they usually run self res as a crutch. if your doing all warlocks then don't do the noob class. least then it will be a video worth watching. 6 stormtrancers would be funny and good for add control. a real challenge too when you get to both challenges. without weapons of lights and tethers it's going to take a well co-ordinated and competent team to pull off both challenges with 6 warlocks.

The whole thing many moons ago about streaming whilst raiding.

I figured to take your response with a pinch of salt, you can at times come across as quite stubbornly opinionated, there is nothing wrong with this but don't get offended if people lose their **** with you ;)

I always run Self Res unless I'm completing a bounty and yep I use it as a clutch.. I also quite like the Solar 'nades as an add deterant.. but I agree a team of 6 Stormcallers.. all with Necro would be interesting viewing lol.

I'm looking after my dad's place atm and his dog (she is 14 and needs a lot of attention) so I may be on more than normal..

Caporegime
The whole thing many moons ago about streaming whilst raiding.

i have no idea what your talking about. if it did even happen.

only thing i can remember about you is that your a geordie, you say the C word a lot (has United Nations in the middle with a T at the end) and you for some reason collect Prometheus Blu Rays. Which I didn't even know was a thing. Especially as when I read reviews it's supposedly the worst one out the colelction, I however liked it and thought it was quite good, not amazing but good enough but I don't get picky over tiny little details like sweaty anoraks do.

Please upload a pic of your collection with copy of destiny beside it.

are you planning on getting the UHD / 4K versions too or is it a 1080p only thing?

Associate
Decent weather this weekend. How about you guys go out for a drive (preferably in a convertible) or have a barbecue instead? I don't want to be cooped up in a room playing destiny this weekend at all. I might play a bit if it's a decent trials map otherwise no chance.

Nar, not this week. We actually all went dogging as a group the other week after a good raid sesh. It was parsnips idea. I only managed half hour though due to having to be back home to dust my cupboards. Maybe next week.

Caporegime
half hour? nothing to be ashamed of there. there is a reason why parsnip refers to his little friend as a rabbit.

dogging - it's the reason i bought a car. it's no good turning up to a car park without one and just standing around with your hands in your pockets.

Soldato
Sonny you lied, it's grey as **** up here dude!

I've calmed down now with the swearing, I kinda had to as it was getting out of control!

I'll upload a pic of the collection.. I might be going there today so can pop the ghost in front of it.. if not I'll upload an older picture.

So random about the dogging lol

Caporegime
Sonny you lied, it's grey as **** up here dude!

I've calmed down now with the swearing, I kinda had to as it was getting out of control!

I'll upload a pic of the collection.. I might be going there today so can pop the ghost in front of it.. if not I'll upload an older picture.

So random about the dogging lol

Glasgow, UK
Sat
Sunny
sunny.png

°C | °F
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 42%
Wind: 15 mph
Temperature
Precipitation
Wind

Soldato
A few vids from the Raid last night..

First.. Clearing the Gorgon Maze and killing all Gorgons to unlock the Blind Labyrinth node in the Age of Triumph Record Book.

We used a cheese method that is verbally explained at the end of the video by OweO, there may be swearing in this video as it recorded party chat and as such it may be NSFW:

Second.. a video of our 2 single phase Atheon Challenge mode clears.. this includes the carrying of 2 warlocks!

Again.. might be NSFW.. not sure:

Great stuff last night, not sure how much I am looking forward to Kings Fall this week.. but I do need to record the Golgoroth challenge clear...

Soldato
Just seen at the end of the Atheon vid.. on the left hand side above the super bar.. right at the last minute.. it says Challenge failed?!?

This might be due to OweO falling to his doom lol.. did the challenge mode not complete?? Any way to check?

jpm

jpm

Associate
It did complete mate because I had the adept Fate bringer, I think you only get adept weapons from completing the challenge.

Edit: Don't know what was happening last night, on the video I recorded when we were killing oracles it said You are forever lost in the dark corner of time yet we were all still alive lol.

Last edited:
Soldato
It did complete mate because I had the adept Fate bringer, I think you only get adept weapons from completing the challenge.

Edit: Don't know what was happening last night, on the video I recorded when we were killing oracles it said You're had forever lost in the dark corner of time yet we were all still alive lol.

Good point!

I have no idea how we survived either.. I think it was because we were all in Venus for a few seconds..

Back
Top Bottom