*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Yup it completed as I also got an adept fatebringer (assuming we are talking about the second run when I was on my hunter).

Our first run was interesting as I wasn't expecting us to get it done as quickly as we did (both Oracles and Atheon being one phased). We would have got the second run done just as quick if I:

1) Had actually checked that I had ammo besides primary (I didn't).

2) As the only hunter - didn't pick up the relic.... *derp*

Associate
Our first run was interesting as I wasn't expecting us to get it done as quickly as we did (both Oracles and Atheon being one phased). We would have got the second run done just as quick if I

The first run was nice and smooth, I think the second one was a little rocky as we all swapped characters. In the second run I managed to fall off mid and also kill myself with my own bubble/sleeper lol :S

Soldato
The first run was nice and smooth, I think the second one was a little rocky as we all swapped characters. In the second run I managed to fall off mid and also kill myself with my own bubble/sleeper lol :S

To be honest I thought that both runs took significantly less time than I had anticipated.. and I think this is down to familiarity with the other players in the team.

My point of view :) Excuse the dodgy hunter jumping and failed tether :D

Might be NSFW.

Sorted the embed code for you, I watched this morning as I sub to you :D

Soldato
Well after many many hours of fails and almost did it, I have finally managed to solo the 390 Crota Raid.

Having never done anything like this before I am so pleased that I managed to get this done.

When I have some time I will record a full run and post it if people are interested.

I got screwed over so many times with the sword dropping in random places or "drifting" from where it should be.

I know I'm not the first to do it but for an average gamer like myself it's always an acheivement to accomplish something this hard when we struggle on occasions with a full team of 6.

Soldato
Just watched the Atheon vids. Very nice job all around.

I am quite surprised that Venom didn't get killed by the supplicant as he went into the gate (watching from JP's point view). On the second run through it looked like I disappeared when I shot my tether. I need to watch the first run from my point of view as well (that grenade placement thought Parsnip..... :p).

EDIT: Awesome job davetherave2. I recall soloing him in Yr1 (when I was lvl 34 so comparable to now) and getting mega narked over the randomness of it. I don't think I have the patience to try again.

Associate
To be honest I thought that both runs took significantly less time than I had anticipated.. and I think this is down to familiarity with the other players in the team.
I think it was because we had some fun in the car park beforehand, plus we had some Warlocks :p

I am quite surprised that Venom didn't get killed by the supplicant as he went into the gate (watching from JP's point view)

I had it all under control man don't worry :D Cheers for the shots though JP

Also, nice work davetherave2 :)

Soldato
Thanks guys, I was close so many times with various runs and it was either RNG deciding "nope not this time" or "click - time to die"
I do find sometimes the sword pickup is a bit hit an miss at times as you have to hold the button just a fraction longer otherwise nope. You're mid air and no sword in hand. so many runs were ruined by this happening.

I think now I have the full strat down I think I could do a 90 minute run maybe less. I found the deathsinger bit probably the easiest part of the entire run and the bridge not too difficult but just time consuming so a lot of time could be saved here.

I do like to try and challenge myself in the game.

Soldato
My first ever edited video...

Share factory took a few minutes to get used to (fine tuning the trims) but is quite intuitive for basic video creation.

I don't think my audio is set up correctly as you can only hear the game sound. Need to check on that.

jpm

jpm

Associate
OcUK take on the Gatekeepers and Atheon Challenge in Destiny. No Warlocks were harmed in the process although a hunter did stub his toe.. :D

The description lol.

Yeah you can go to settings then sharing and broadcast. Its up to the players to set if they want to share their voice like you did last night.

I forgot to do it for Parsnips vids.

Associate
Looks like some good runs guys, well done! I'm finally back online after moving house so I'll be about for future runs (although not KF, because I don' like it)

Soldato
Yeah it was a good bit of fun. Did some random stuff with JP and Parsnip tonight. Got JP his Raze Lighter and managed to get my Arc bolty thingy ma bob at the same time.

I am going to see what footage I have which I can mess around with.

I do want to do a funny little skit at some point. I need to plan it out first though as it will require lots of little snippets (requiring multiple fireteam members) to pull together the ~ 1 - 2 minutes of actual footage (camera angles etc). Will just be a bit of fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom