*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm gonna have to read the controls again, also downloading at 3.3MB/s which is odd.

Steam never went above 2.7 and I have a 20MB line coming in.. o.O I've probably calculated wrong but hey.. more speed :D

I know new game + is a lot of fun and the castle level.. loved that part.

Soldato
its strange cuz those notes indicate some stuff which i could swear was nerfed on PTR.

Skill Rune - Essence Burn

The DoT effect applied by the on death explosion now stacks

Wasnt that removed cuz it was found that fire EP would stack infinitely.

Will soon see tomorrow, ive no interest in playin non season much but ill get a ton of bounties done and get stuff cubed up to free bag space if nothin else :).

Goin monk for S4 to start off will see how that goes and once its geared ill prob give WD and crus a go. Totally hyped for this season and hope it get s a lot of players back as the activity levels are depressing mid/late season

Soldato
Yeah, numbers always drop off, seasons are generally too long. 3 months rather than 4+ like Season 1 and 3 have been. Build diversity this season will also help too as although wee're not at Path of Exile levels of diversity it's much better than just having 1 build.

Going WD this season as primary. Was hoping to go Monk this season as they are my highest played, and favourite, class but WD just looks so much fun this season and more group friendly.

Soldato
Yeah, numbers always drop off, seasons are generally too long. 3 months rather than 4+ like Season 1 and 3 have been. Build diversity this season will also help too as although wee're not at Path of Exile levels of diversity it's much better than just having 1 build.

Going WD this season as primary. Was hoping to go Monk this season as they are my highest played, and favourite, class but WD just looks so much fun this season and more group friendly.

WD is very strong solo but its terribad in groups i found on PTR due to the lag helltooth brings. Im pretty sure most groups will avoid havin a WD in there due to the lag esp in 4man.

Im goin monk for somethin different than im used too and U6 was easily the best fun ive had in the game in a long time. Also the monk healing build looks ridiculously OP

Soldato
Lags just from Acid Cloud isn't it? Could just switch it out on a Fire Wall / Charger build for something else as I read you're mostly just using it for F+R procs.

Oh also, not sure if you know, does any other rune other than Fire Wall stack damage on top of each other?

Last edited:
Soldato
Just fire wall as far as i know, played WD a ton on PTR, loved the garg build at the start, zombie charger is good but i dont like being that close so i prefer the play style of Acid Cloud if im honest.

Also the reworked carnevil/jeram build is also super strong but it just doesnt feel as punchy for me with only 5 fetishes shootin darts.

WD has a crazy amount of cube diversity tho. Get 2 pc Zuni early on and 2 pc jade and your straight into T6.

For my monk ill try and get 2 pc R6 and depth diggers as soon as possible then just spam bounties for mats/U6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom