*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
Yes I know that. Don't see how that helps with getting hit by things that aren't even on the screen. If I can't see something how I can I target it or attempt to avoid it? The game needs an extra level or two of zoom out.

if your getting one shot by anything on screen or not then your toughness is to low, you need toughness to not get one shot in the first place to give you time to react unless your a god there is just to much going onto screen to avoid everything at all times.

Soldato
Bosses with the horde, arcane enchanted, jailer, waller and molten modifiers in rifts where you're in narrow corridors rather than open spaces. Currently running about with ~150m toughness and those ***** have just wrecked me over and over in rift after rift. I swear, the entire screen was nearly purple with those arcane turret things and no way to avoid them.

Bane of my ******* D3 life!

Associate
Bosses with the horde, arcane enchanted, jailer, waller and molten modifiers in rifts where you're in narrow corridors rather than open spaces. Currently running about with ~150m toughness and those ***** have just wrecked me over and over in rift after rift. I swear, the entire screen was nearly purple with those arcane turret things and no way to avoid them.

Bane of my ******* D3 life!

Yeah I hate those arcane mobs as well, pick your fights and skip them if your in a tight space.

Soldato
Some of the RNG in this game drives me to the point of despair at times. One moment I can be taking on two yellow bosses and a load of mobs @ T13 without a problem, then the very next moment after clearing those out a single trash mob can jump in and one shot me. Not even with a flashy skill either, just jumps in and slaps me dead. How the **** does that work?

Permabanned
I was thinking of getting this for my bday 13 quid for the double package on cdkeys. I thought it felt bad before but i thought the free trial intro was good gsync and 1080p 240hz really makes it amazing. Even the small things stand out how long do you think i will get in playtime there? I only want to do sp then uninstall and move on really.

Soldato
I was thinking of getting this for my bday 13 quid for the double package on cdkeys. I thought it felt bad before but i thought the free trial intro was good gsync and 1080p 240hz really makes it amazing. Even the small things stand out how long do you think i will get in playtime there? I only want to do sp then uninstall and move on really.

It's absolutely worth that amount of money, but in terms of playtime its impossible to say, will you pick 1 character, play the campaign once then uninstall thats maybe 15 hours for first playthrough? Will you playthrough the campaign with each character? Will you do the end game great rift challenges?

It's quite easy to to have hundreds of hours gametime on this, it's also a perfect game to leave installed and jump in and play for a quick 15 mins now and then, it's very relaxing and satisfying to blow up an entire screen of enemies.

Soldato
I just got the expansion, my main is now in the first safe area by the church (in reaper of souls area). The town portal is not lit, is there anyway I can get him back to the act 1 area so I can have a go at Tristram?

Soldato
Season 13 begins Friday, February 23 at 5:00pm for EU

Monk or Necromancer for me, maybe... or Witch Doctor... :p

Here are the sets granted by Haedrig’s Gift in Season 13:
  • Barbarian – Might of the Earth
  • Crusader – Thorns of the Invoker
  • Demon Hunter – The Shadow’s Mantle
  • Monk – Monkey King’s Garb
  • Necromancer – Grace of Inarius
  • Witch Doctor – Raiment of the Jade Harvester
  • Wizard – Firebird’s Finery

Soldato
I think I must be the only diablo 3 player in existence to never have done any "seasons".
The thought of starting from scratch really doesn't appeal!

Soldato
I think I must be the only diablo 3 player in existence to never have done any "seasons".
The thought of starting from scratch really doesn't appeal!
I thought the same but it really is good fun achieving the different chapter objectives and getting a piece of green armour. Plus, it's really fast to level in rifts!

Try it, you may be surprised!

Soldato
Right..

How do I do seasons?

Do I need to start a new character?

Where are the new sets/gear they mention?

I have a max level 70 paragon Barb I am enjoying.

On boot up in the menu hit 'Whats new' - you can look at all the armour sets for the season via the rewards.

You can start a new character for a different class or use the 'ReBirth' option which resets a level 70 to 1 and transfers all armour weapons to your mail box (30 days to collect or it's gone!)

Are you in the OcUK community Diablo group ? can send you an invite if you leave your blizz tag.

Soldato
Something I didn't know, which some kind OcUK clan mate told me to do last night (ta Madman?), was the initial 'challenge rift' which gives you a big box of goodies to help you start your Season journey if you complete it in time.... think we had 1-2secs left :p

Back
Top Bottom