*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
i don't think so, only lower level jewellery as far as i know, i only keep those 2 grades as they are the only ones to drop after lvl 60 and i make the royals on demand to save more space

Soldato
Decided to reload D3 as I haven't played for a while and I'm enjoying myself. Opened my stash and it was jam-packed full of gems - they are probably considered low-level now, but there was a tab full of them!

Any reasons to play Seasons if I'm just solo, however? I'm not interested in ladders.

Soldato
Is there a massive jump between GR89 and 90? Can clear 89's easily but not come close to 90's! Seems weird!!

Its funny you say that, I can clear 90 with no issues but went to 92 last night and took quite a bit longer to kill mobs and Elites etc

between 89 and 90 I had no issues

Associate
I only do seasons to 'reset' my main character and level him again as I find that fun. You do get a full green set for completing certain challenges but you can get them in normal play with a bit of effort.

Associate
you can earn a stash tab in the season if you get far enough in the season journey chapters (earn 1 tab per season up to a max of 4) and there's some cosmetic rewards too like wings or pennants and the portrait frames.

Permabanned
Decided to reload D3 as I haven't played for a while and I'm enjoying myself. Opened my stash and it was jam-packed full of gems - they are probably considered low-level now, but there was a tab full of them!

Any reasons to play Seasons if I'm just solo, however? I'm not interested in ladders.

Season Journey Achievements.
Portrait Frame.
Set Items.
More people playing.
I never play normal now, just seasons.

Soldato

If you want boosting to 70 let me know and I'll quite happily get you there.

Tag is ed209#2210, I am on most nights from 8pm onwards

Soldato
Does anyone have any tips on how to prevent getting one-shotted by creatures that aren't even on the screen? It's bloody infuriating to be hacking through **** and then just get dead by something that you can't even see. It's cost me two GRifts tonight.

Associate
Does anyone have any tips on how to prevent getting one-shotted by creatures that aren't even on the screen? It's bloody infuriating to be hacking through **** and then just get dead by something that you can't even see. It's cost me two GRifts tonight.

all comes down to balancing DPS with toughness, could try swapping out gems from primary stat to all resistance gems to see if that helps.

If you have a low HP pool then you'll want some vitality on your gear which you might have to sacrifice some DPS for etc, at higher grifts toughness is probably more important then shear DPS.

Its it taking you that long to clear a grift and one death cost you the rift then its way above your current gear level so you need to get better gear or try a different build.

Soldato
Yes I know that. Don't see how that helps with getting hit by things that aren't even on the screen. If I can't see something how I can I target it or attempt to avoid it? The game needs to allow you to zoom out an extra level or two for a larger FOV.

Back
Top Bottom