*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
May be a silly question but how do you hold off doing leoric until 20? i think i did him at 14 and got a ring :/

Ahh I think many will level up in Adventure mode first then kill him - Difficult if this is your first time playing you will probably just have to do without. Honestly it is not THAT big of a deal only if you were 'racing' against friends, every little helps.

Not had much luck with the drops personally on my WD - But found out today that 2 piece something is better than nothing even if it is not the set you had in mind.

Soldato
well may not be exciting to some but this drop got me a little bit wet.

eulh5f.jpg

Playing support monk mostly atm, great fun and usin ulianas for when im solo

Associate
Having good fun with Sharpy/Caph/Diz, we are nailing GR45 easily now, gonna see if we can get up to GR50 later on today :)

I need Hexing pants badly, I don't think anyone in our group has found them. Also I am going Wastes set and can't get any Ancient pieces at all, I keep getting Ancient IK!

Need one more unity so I have one to wear, one for follower, one for cube (obviously not using the cube and wearing one at the same time, just gives me more flexibility with Focus/Restraint). Also need a CoE (I was given a dex one to cube, but don't have one to equip).

I did however have the good fortune to find a Furnace, it wasn't amazing but went into the cube nicely.

I think we all had a good start to the season and was great fun, looking forward to running some higher level greater rifts. If we are all pushing 54 solo we should be able to push quite a bit higher than that in a group.

Gear wise my Barb is looking pretty good now, with the help of the ancient IK pieces that kept dropping for your whirlwind barb. Managed to get a nice Hellfire Amulet last night as well, so gear wise I am still looking for a few ancient pieces and a better pair of rings, but all in all he is pretty kitted out already.

One minor hindrance is that with all of the cube use to get geared, I am actually out of Deaths Breath at the moment so will be back to running the IK/Sage set for a little bit. That and running full bounty clears to get cube materials is probably the worst part for me.

Associate
Can you get double benefit from a legendary effect by cubing one and wearing the same item, eg cinder coat?

Soldato
Anybody running a broken promises build? The extra stats are nice but the proc is so inefficient, I'm constantly getting that 5% crit before the broken promises can proc and my seven sided strikes/palm explosions are literally hitting like wet noodles.

BP needs to set your crit to 0% or something, this is so luck based. :(

Some people are going to get godlike procs in greater rifts and set solo times that are unbeatable towards the end of the season. If it becomes the meta for monks then I'm switching classes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom