*** The Official Diablo III Thread ***

Associate
Had some good fun last night running 4 man GR 55+. I did however discover that my HotA barb is squishy as hell when not standing in the Monk's inner sanctuary. Got insta gibbed a few times. It is also a little hard to keep track of where the hell inner sanctuary actually is when the screen is covered in monsters.

Probably time to gem a few more diamonds in my gear.

Associate
Had some good fun last night running 4 man GR 55+. I did however discover that my HotA barb is squishy as hell when not standing in the Monk's inner sanctuary. Got insta gibbed a few times. It is also a little hard to keep track of where the hell inner sanctuary actually is when the screen is covered in monsters.

Probably time to gem a few more diamonds in my gear.

Same :)

I've started leveling a taguk gem now & cubed a leorics. I'll also go diamonds if needed!

Good fun smashing things tho.

Soldato
OP
Screen clutter has always been an issue, I'm really surprised they haven't added anything to do the game yet to combat it as some builds are just so... flashy, and take up so much of the screen with spells or abilities.

Associate
Screen clutter has always been an issue, I'm really surprised they haven't added anything to do the game yet to combat it as some builds are just so... flashy, and take up so much of the screen with spells or abilities.

Not to mention the frame rate drop that some of the spells/builds cause. I can go from 120+ down to 20fps with a WD :(

Caporegime
Yeah the screen mess is a big issue, takes a lot of the skill out of the game. The number of times I've died to some elite effect that I just can't see because the screen is a coloured mess.

Soldato
OP
Acid cloud build much fun to play? Not even sure how much helltooth stuff I've got atm.

It's really good fun, but it's exceptionally laggy right now if you plan on going over GR52. The more players or the higher GR you go the worse it gets (to the point where the whole game will freeze for everyone for a good 5+ seconds) leading to lots of deaths and slowing runs down drastically. Blizzard are working on a fix, no ETA.

Soldato
Actually going to give Seasons a go for once - Bane of the Stricken looks too good to wait for.

Any chance I can get a clan invite? Rids#2751

Associate
It's really good fun, but it's exceptionally laggy right now if you plan on going over GR52. The more players or the higher GR you go the worse it gets (to the point where the whole game will freeze for everyone for a good 5+ seconds) leading to lots of deaths and slowing runs down drastically. Blizzard are working on a fix, no ETA.

Thats worrying, i recently completed my 6 piece helltooth set and im tearing up the place so far, still only on the lower GR's but im improving massively with this set, cant wait for a Carnevil to drop to give my little guys more fire power!

Soldato
Now imagine that with 2 WD's in group on GR 63 in 4 man. Yep, we died :D

I tell ya one thing about helltooth WD, i was playing tank/support monk and the helltooth WD was able to tank hamelin when i couldnt at 63 GR lol

He may have mad maras amulet.

But yeah ive been WD since the start but chose to try something different due to the lag problems on PTR which obv have not been fixed. Carnevil lag did get a fix tho.

Soldato
Ah, didn't realise that was the lag build. Also, with the changes to the keys for infernal machines, is solo farming amulets viable? I ask as I don't have the time for seasons.

Soldato
OP
Yeah definitely viable solo. When you get up to Torment 10, you can get a round of machines in around 15 - 25 minutes (depends on class, whereabouts of the keywardens in the map and luck with drops) and you'll get 2 - 3 organs for every encounter so by the time you fight all the bosses, say 2 - 3 amulets every 30 - 45 minutes when solo.

Back
Top Bottom