***** The Official Division Thread *****

Soldato
Seems my most common phrase when playing this game is "get off the ****** cover". I try and get off one bit of cover to avoid and enemy and end up sticking to the next bit of cover :mad:

Soldato
Only level 5 about to do medical mission the first one, really wanna spend more time on it however just don't get time at the moment! The gun play is solid and I do like the loot system for guns in general mods also seem easy to come by for now

Soldato
Best game I have played on PS4. They got so much right with this game, I absolutely love it and havent been able to put it down since release.

I have spent the last 3 days farming the dark zone tomorrow we are moving on to doing the dailies on hard and challenge.

Soldato
I'm loving it also. But don't quite get time to play it much. Managed a couple of hours last night and got to level 8 in normal zone and same again in dark zone. Never managed to extract anything though.

Love how the game gets you interacting with one another aswell, a proper team game. Kind of reminds me back in BF2 days where if you actually work together over the mics you smashed every game.

Soldato
Been taking my sweet time with this, really enjoying it. Just done the Lincoln Tunnle mission, that Rikers video you watch after it quite brutal. This game is really setting the mood. Can't wait for my trip to New York in September :D

Soldato
3CEE1F31-280D-46D7-8A41-B33A2CED420B_zpsuwufwllh.jpg
just looted me what I think is a pair of very good gloves :D?

Soldato
Ok the Lexington event centre daily challenge is freaking insane. Riker shot gunners will destroy a party in a split second.

Got it done just about after a few failed groups and ended up 3 maning half it

Soldato
I'm struggling to see why you would ever use anything but an LMG in this game :/

Also, didn't realise how well Skill Power scales - I had been focussing on health and shooty damage but got a few blue items with Skill power and everything now does so much more damage!

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm struggling to see why you would ever use anything but an LMG in this game :/

Also, didn't realise how well Skill Power scales - I had been focussing on health and shooty damage but got a few blue items with Skill power and everything now does so much more damage!
Kill time and range. Am finding all the weapons useful.

I've got an LMG but the recoil is absolutely ridiculous. I go from shooting at chest height to shooting into the air in around 6-7 bullets :eek:
Keep her lit. Recoil becomes more stable in long bursts

Associate
I'm higher ranked in the dark zone than in normal game (9).

Didnt realise how bad my guns were until i got up against a couple level 13's in the dark zone.

Soldato
Perhaps asking a stupid question here, but it just came up while my buddy and I were playing: How does each individual player's progress work when you're teamed up doing missions etc? Say I join my friend's game and complete missions, does the game treat a mission we both haven't done before as now done for both players, or just done for the person who's 'game' was joined? Is it just the same as if I was playing it solo?

Only reason I ask is because if I join his game then he leaves, it says he's disconnected and then I can 'leave group' which then seems to put me back into my own game. I'm a bit confused.

Back
Top Bottom