***** The Official Division Thread *****

Caporegime
Perhaps asking a stupid question here, but it just came up while my buddy and I were playing: How does each individual player's progress work when you're teamed up doing missions etc? Say I join my friend's game and complete missions, does the game treat a mission we both haven't done before as now done for both players, or just done for the person who's 'game' was joined? Is it just the same as if I was playing it solo?

Only reason I ask is because if I join his game then he leaves, it says he's disconnected and then I can 'leave group' which then seems to put me back into my own game. I'm a bit confused.

Counts as done for both.

Soldato
Still trying to figure end game out. It's seems once you complete story missions on hard level 30 mode challenging opens up and rewards 30 Phoenix credit Not sure if they are farmable or once per week.

Soldato
Ok the Lexington event centre daily challenge is freaking insane. Riker shot gunners will destroy a party in a split second.

Got it done just about after a few failed groups and ended up 3 maning half it

Ye surprisingly I got it done with randoms as well. 1st run group split at the beginning and 2nd time I got a verry good group of people to do it with.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ye surprisingly I got it done with randoms as well. 1st run group split at the beginning and 2nd time I got a gmerry good group of people to do it with.
competed quite a few challenging modes today.

All with randoms. Most groups ended at the very first wave so din't waste to much time lol.

A good marksman rifle is a must as well as two other good weapons to switch between as you will run out of ammo. Finding all weapons have a use.

193 PC now now sure on wheather to buy the liberator.

Really need to do some DZ to get my rank up to have more options.

Caporegime
Ok the Lexington event centre daily challenge is freaking insane. Riker shot gunners will destroy a party in a split second.

Got it done just about after a few failed groups and ended up 3 maning half it

agreed.

Our party really struggled on that first room. Everything is just so tightly enclosed and then you throw multiple shotgun rushers that can one hit everybody.

We ended up baiting them down the stairs one by one and focus firing them with pairs of turrets to set them on fire. Took us about 2 hours all in all.

Felt like my first destiny nightfall all over again.

Soldato
For me I think an addiction off trying too min/max all my gear slots will keep me going for a long time. Things like getting all the right damage perks on all armour (more sniper damage etc etc), enough crit chance and crit damage things like that will keep this game going for awhile for me as long as the grind is not too boring.

Soldato
Can you play the game solo? Won a PS4 copy in an online competition and keen to give it a go but not a multiplayer fan. Not since WOW anyway. Just as much fun solo or best to sell it on?

Soldato
Ordered this last night after seeing the reviews, got a friend who's also ordered it so we can play through it together. Looking forward to it!

Soldato
Its been confirmed there are set items in the game, dunno if anyone has looted any yet, or if they are even implemented yet, but im 100% sure i read somewhere that there was set gear.

Soldato
447655F5-977E-4739-9656-B9DD2092CE69_zps4yhiks1o.jpg
got me the liberator crap roll so 500damge off top roll. Will remake again soon.

My top tip for low to md level players do not sell weapons and mods. Dismantle them. You are going to need the parts at end game.

As for gear you can dismantle it and sell it 50/50

Soldato
After hitting 30 and completing everything else I have started the grind for DZ and the Credits.

I read that you share loot with your alts via the stash but do you also share Credits (all 3 types) and Crafting Mats?

In destiny towards the end you having 3 chrs divided the time needed to get the coins and whatever they were called by 3, Run the nightfall 3 times, run the dailys 3 times etc etc. Its what killed destiny for me, repetition on repetition, I basically zoned out on the first expansion which just added more reps, so I half hope you cant

Back
Top Bottom