***** The Official Division Thread *****

Associate
I'm not sure of the need for multiple characters in this compared to say destiny as you don't have specific skills tied to a different character class.

I suppose from a farming point of view it might make sense depending on how the stash works but don't think I will bother.

Struggled on the daily challenge mission yesterday teaming up with randoms.

Soldato
Brilliant i remade the liberator and got 100 over the max damage dunno if that was a bug but happy with that :)

Blueprint says 6720-7537 I rerolled one with 7655.

It's added over 1400 to my overall dps compared to the old roll

Associate
Brilliant i remade the liberator and got 100 over the max damage dunno if that was a bug but happy with that :)

Interesting build! bit too much glass cannon for me, are you getting enough heals from the high skill power? enemies must just look at you to kill you with that amount of health :D

Associate
agreed.

Our party really struggled on that first room. Everything is just so tightly enclosed and then you throw multiple shotgun rushers that can one hit everybody.

We ended up baiting them down the stairs one by one and focus firing them with pairs of turrets to set them on fire. Took us about 2 hours all in all.

Felt like my first destiny nightfall all over again.

It was good fun that run :p, Its good that its not quick mission and you really have to think about skills equipment and have good communication get through it, I did it with two groups in matchmaking as well and it was a nightmare. Since read up that the best way to deal with the shotgun rushers is the mobile cover to block them so you can focus fire.

Bigpig said:
Brilliant i remade the liberator and got 100 over the max damage dunno if that was a bug but happy with that

Very interesting, I managed to get my one to roll with 40 off max damage as stated on the blueprint, if you can go above that max then I can see it getting expensive re rolling :D

Caporegime
It was good fun that run :p, Its good that its not quick mission and you really have to think about skills equipment and have good communication get through it, I did it with two groups in matchmaking as well and it was a nightmare. Since read up that the best way to deal with the shotgun rushers is the mobile cover to block them so you can focus fire.

Very interesting, I managed to get my one to roll with 40 off max damage as stated on the blueprint, if you can go above that max then I can see it getting expensive re rolling :D

should have thought about the mobile cover when I accidentally managed to block off a flight of stairs in the dark zone last night.

Stuff like this really differentiates it from destiny. The abilities give you so many different options on how to approach things.

When was the last time somebody came up with a tactic on the nightfall that was likely to have that much impact ? Your destiny abilities are just different grenades and melees and a super.

Associate
So would you guys say having a mobile cover is a good call? Also what abilities are you guys using? I was going for the healing gun thing with the revive mod, the gun turret with pulse mod and my super as the increase damage one. But I never really use it.

I've tried that health pack that you drop with revive mod, but it just doesn't feel like it heals enough.

Soldato
I've got some catching up to do....what are the top levelling tips then guys?

I've heard dismantling items instead of selling gear and saving the parts for higher levels is worth doing?

Soldato
Lv22 here need too power level over the next few days and hit 30 so I can start grinding some decent gear. I guess real end game stuff will come with the first update so have awhile too figure out what roles everyone likes.

Caporegime

I've heard dismantling items instead of selling gear and saving the parts for higher levels is worth doing?

Yep, this. Especially weapons. I did all the main quests and whatever encounters and bits and bobs I could until I hit a wall at level 18. Tried to do a level 22 mission as it was next on the list and failed miserably, so I did every single side mission I could find to get myself to level 20 and tried again. Luckily I got in a group with a 25 and two 26s so they pretty much carried me but it was worth it.

If you want to rush to max level then look for stuff with +xp% boosts.

Associate

I dismantle all blues/green, but sell the purples. Doing this has meant I have plenty of crafting components and keeps the cash coming in. As soon as the crafting station was unlocked I upgrade them all to gold materials.

Best way to level is main missions and side missions (some high level ones give good xp), we've taken a few low level ppls through some on the 20+ missions and they can go up 2-4 levels upon completion :D Seems to give more XP per kill to them as there under leveled for the mission/enemies.

Last edited:
Soldato
I dismantle all blues/green, but sell the purples. Doing this has meant I have plenty of crafting components and keeps the cash coming in. As soon as the crafting station was unlocked I upgrade them all to gold materials.

Best way to level is main missions and side missions (some high level ones give good xp), we've taken a few low level ppls through some on the 20+ missions and they can go up 2-4 levels upon completion :D Seems to give more XP per kill to them as there under leveled for the mission/enemies.

I rotate my DZ loot, destruct one load sell another.

Sitting on 30-40 of each gold material and over 1million credits now - however the credits seem mostly pointless as dont want to roll gear unless it's high end which costs PC.

Hoping they adjust the economy soon and improve the PC drop rate (not to pre nerf levels) and give other options to get them.

Caporegime
Levelling seems way too fast, I'm level 8 now and have trivialised a load of content already, does it improve?

What do you mean by "trivialised a load of content" ? are you skipping all the side missions and encounters ?

If you carry on doing that you just won't be able to do the missions soon. You can't level up fast enough on missions alone.

Associate
How are you leveling so fast :eek:

Haha it wasn't that fast. That was a whole days shift! 12 hours! Best way I find is matchmaking for the main missions, then solo the small ones. Once you unlock the side ones from the safe house, figure out the fastest route to go through them all, ending back at the safe house for the completion quest. Then just hop to the next area.

Caporegime
As I found out, and had to spend most of yesterday doing side missions and encounters to catch up to the recommended requirements again.

I love all the little things in this game:

Crashed drones
Phone recordings
Civilians in need
Echoes
Missing agents
Side missions
Encounters

What am I missing?

Back
Top Bottom