***** The Official Division Thread *****

Soldato
What do you mean by "trivialised a load of content" ? are you skipping all the side missions and encounters ?

If you carry on doing that you just won't be able to do the missions soon. You can't level up fast enough on missions alone.

All I've done is follow the story up until having the three wings open, went back to the initial area and it's ridiculously easy now, judging by your comments it should even out sooner or later then?

Soldato
well I hit the level 30 cap last night and still have loads of missions to do. I have completed every encounter and side mission up to the level 23 (i think) area.

Also got a few random purple drops occurring in game (even one from handing a bottle of water to a civilian ;p) now so I am hoping to seem more of these as I progress more through the game.

I have to say this game is so much fun but at the same time so unforgiving at times. One little mistake and you are handed a new one by the enemies. It also shows the level jumps that take place in dps (I know it's not the only stat) I was struggling with one mission so much that it eventually forced me to buy my first weapons purely to get higher dps.

At times I do find it funny that I am getting standard gear which is higher armour than some of my superior gear.

I have generally tried to keep my agent balanced in all stat areas so that I am not focusing too much on one stat area.

What is the best way to make credits? So far I have been de-constructing everything (including some low level purples I have got)

If anyone wants to group up and do missions here is my gamer tag (Xbox One): Je11y Master

I have only ventured into the DZ once and the experience wasn't as bad as I thought it would be (I was expecting to get jumped round every corner)

Now that I have got to the level 30 cap what happens to the extra xp I get (does it get converted into gear/credits?)

Caporegime
All I've done is follow the story up until having the three wings open, went back to the initial area and it's ridiculously easy now, judging by your comments it should even out sooner or later then?

Hell yes. Carry on like that and you'll be against the wall in no time. You need to do encounters and missions as well, otherwise you'll just end up being a lowbie in high level areas.

Associate
Single player is okay, but to get the most out of it you need to play in a group. I'm sure there are a number of people in these forums who will happily help you through.

Soldato
Is there a better console to get this on? Usual basic differences? Only ask as ps plus ran out but xb live actually had 2 months left(i thought that had ran out too) so do i get it on xb1 or pay a month of plus and get it on ps4? Dont really have a big online community on either side personally

Caporegime
I don't really play online so would this be any good just for single player or would I just get constantly smashed on my own?

it's mainly an online game tbh.

if you want single player look at something like uncharted, halo, assassins creed, etc.

so many better options for single player games. however you really should get this and play online.

Soldato
I don't really play online so would this be any good just for single player or would I just get constantly smashed on my own?

Yo don't have to be social :p game worth playing by yourself if you like RPGs and has group finder so no need to talk to anyone. High end content will need coms

Associate
Yeah I've had to queue tonight to get in. Had a good session once in, did a load of missions and side missions with pearson313, my Destiny buddy, and leveled up quite a bit.

Liking it so far.

Associate
I done a few more missions - well all of the main ones, almost 29. If I wasn't helping my friend go over all the quests I had just previously done then I could have been 30. Always Wednesday night!

Back
Top Bottom