***** The Official Division Thread *****

Ahh, thats good to know. I do enjoy doing stuff with randoms though, as you can meet some decent people occasionally but having the option of doing them solo is great.
Ive just seen on the division official stream, they were doing the weekly HVT and apparently the enemies are level 30 and dropping 268 gear. They were shocked it was like that so likely going to up the level of the enemies so cash them in while you can :D

Weekly HVTs are dropping GS268 items.

Save them this week to do them next tuesday. You'll be able to repeat them again after the reset shortly after too.

Awsome.

don't really want to play until Tuesday now. Painful getting phat lewt knowing it could have been better after the patch :eek:

I also seen they are working on making weapon skins appearance items instead of item mods.

Dam you xbox Roll on August

Last edited:
One month DLC exclusivity when it's already been paid for by the customer in a season pass is abhorrent. If Sony or MS want to throw money at publishers to get DLC early fine, but either pass the discount on to the losing party or make it free for everyone.

One month DLC exclusivity when it's already been paid for by the customer in a season pass is abhorrent. If Sony or MS want to throw money at publishers to get DLC early fine, but either pass the discount on to the losing party or make it free for everyone.

good it's not a year, xbox users pay same price for destiny content and have to wait whole year for content (strike) (but they need to pay again for 1st part missing)

Last edited:
1 strike is hardly anything since you still have a larger pool of strikes, your not locked out of strikes for any period off time. I think missing out on Hawkmoon in its prime was way worse (I never got one in Y1 and it was lame in Y2).

How we all finding this then? I've got a couple of really well-rolled 268 pieces now and got a 229 G36 to drop which is absolutely awesome.

Got 235k DPS with 490 toughness and 17k Skillpower now. Just really need a new SMG, currently still using a 182 MP5 :(

good it's not a year, xbox users pay same price for destiny content and have to wait whole year for content (strike) (but they need to pay again for 1st part missing)

For a strike/mission that's fine - I can totally understand 'exclusivity' requests from that angle.

But for PATCH? - Thats BS man, a patch is designed to fix things and we shouldn't have 'exclusivity' rights for such a thing. As far as I'm concerned I paid for a piece of software that was buggy as hell. It should be fixed for free asap - not be held back for one platform whilst distributed to another.

This is the first time I've heard of a patch being delayed due to exclusivity. Tis pure BS man and has seriously put me off this game.

EDIT: Or am I talking crap and we've got the patch part already just not the new content?

No the patch will be for everyone, it is the DLC itself which is a timed exclusive.

Doesn't change the fact it is total BS mind..

A strike / couple of weapons in addition to the DLC, ok, not great but ok. The ENTIRE DLC.... er what?!

Ok looks like I might have been wrong above.

Played a bit of this over the weekend (quite nice coming back after a long absence) and despite a large update installing I am still only on patch 1.2 (or whichever once brought Clear Sky I assume).

Well that sucks somewhat.

Still managed to increase my stats a decent chunk. My gear score hasn't really gone up (well I can hit ~181 with actual gear instead of it being a technical max) but the underlying bonuses have all improved. Noticeably my armour has gone from ~58% to ~72% and my overall toughness from ~220,000 to ~300,000. I couldn't certainly feel the difference in challenge modes.

Weapon wise I finally found a 182 High end (well two) to replace my beloved 147 Scar-L. I now have a AK-74m with laser like stability and vampire like perks (all centred on health on kill which really seems to help) and an AUG with Brutal and destructive. Neither are "God rolls" but they are good enough for now.

Being kicked whilst match making and people dropping out (clearly my gear score is too low for those ~130 challenge missions.... *sigh*) are still prevalent - this is something that looks to be covered in the new patch.....

Is anyone still running the incursions? I wouldn't mind actually giving them a try without being insta kicked / running solo due to drop outs.

Is anyone still running the incursions? I wouldn't mind actually giving them a try without being insta kicked / running solo due to drop outs.
I still haven't managed to complete Falcon Lost. Been on wave 14/15 several times now where the group have all died. The time it takes is pretty frustrating so I tend to leave it a week at a time before a retry!
Add me if you fancy trying it sometime on PS4, same username on there.

I still haven't managed to complete Falcon Lost. Been on wave 14/15 several times now where the group have all died. The time it takes is pretty frustrating so I tend to leave it a week at a time before a retry!
Add me if you fancy trying it sometime on PS4, same username on there.

I managed to run it a few times after we failed on the last wave twice that night. I'll run it with you guys if you want, not been on for a couple of weeks and with the patch coming I'm gonna jump back on.

I've got you and oweo on my friends list already so were good to go.

Back
Top Bottom