***** The Official Division Thread *****

I managed to run it a few times after we failed on the last wave twice that night. I'll run it with you guys if you want, not been on for a couple of weeks and with the patch coming I'm gonna jump back on.

I've got you and oweo on my friends list already so were good to go.
Nice one. Always been the same for me since that night, either get killed early on and players insta-quit or we die on wave 14. Nightmare!!

If any of you PS4 players still playing this fancy adding me, my username is in my sig. I'll be back on tomorrow when the patch is released. I quite fancy trying to get the AlphaBridge set, it seems pretty powerful when used right.

I'm rocking the 3 piece Firecrest and it's absolutely awesome, almost no downtime between firing. The 4 piece is fun to use but, when running solo, you have to use the fire bullets to start up so it's a bit of a pain.

Not looking forward to the G36 nerf, my next best gun is still a 182 MP5... :(

I am rocking mainly 182 gear although my knee pads and holster are 214. Can't remember what gear set they are from but my ammo qty is doubled when using both.

Not the best but the base stats are good and the rolls are decent enough.

With my "Vampire" AK I now receive ~25% health on kill (assuming it isn't capped lower) and finally can go toe to toe against challenge mode enemies without feeling like a squishy bunny rabbit.

Ran a few challenge missions last night and for the first time (in a match made group) actually enjoyed them. Got sod all drop but gained a lot of mats.

For me it would have to be HM as I don't think I am geared enough for CM.

we could probably carry you through challenge mode and get you some 240 gear. There's a group of us playing most nights on PS4, and i'm sure we can put a run together to show you the tactics.

WIth myself and dredd on, and somebody from our group to make up the 4th, we'd get you through no problem.

Venom and Zoomeessss run me through both off them on HM. It wasn't too tricky, not sure how it scales too CM. I quickly turned on my PS4 before I left for work this morning so its downloading the update, think it was 10GB so won't take to long.

10GB should download relatively quickly. I wonder if it really is 10GB or if the 10GB file size listed is like Destiny where the update is no where near the ~25GB it always quotes..

If 10GB is correct then we are obviously downloading the entire DLC as well.

My guess is it will pre load the DLC and just have a flag somewhere to disable it would be annoying for them too developer 2.3 with all the new features then only ship part off it. Either way think I will spend more time on Division, undergrounds look like fun and I like where they taking things outside of the balance changes they made.

10GB should download relatively quickly. I wonder if it really is 10GB or if the 10GB file size listed is like Destiny where the update is no where near the ~25GB it always quotes..

If 10GB is correct then we are obviously downloading the entire DLC as well.

10.2Gb to be precise bud.
Well worth running the weekly HVT (the one that requires 58 Intel) - but be warned its pretty difficult without a full fireteam.

Guaranteed 268 drops - I got four new pieces of 268 gear and two new 298(?) guns. Its better than running the incursions lol!

298 guns dayam son. You guys might need to carry me later this week in the weekly HVT. How do you go about farming the intel, can you party and each person does 1 and 1 stays in the base too refresh or something.

I'm fully kitted out with 268 gear now, all I'm short of weapon wise is a 229 side arm. Had all the gear drop from running Underground exclusively, and I'm only up to level 12/13 I think.

The stat roles on the gear however isnt that great; off the top of my head DPS is only around 220k, toughness 380-400k, skill 10-12k. Armor mitigation is bang on 75% though.

Currently running 4 pieces of B.L.I.N.D, and again can't remember off the top of my head what the other pieces are.

I do need to double check all this when I get home tonight mind lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom