***** The Official Division Thread *****

Associate
The game definitely feels more fun compared to 1.1

Watching a few videos of Survival and it looks a lot more like how I imagined Division could be, be great if they could build on it. 20/12 feels like a way off though :(

Soldato
New to the game and currently level 5. I was hoping the do some co-op with a friend who is level 30, but when we started the hospital mission it was clear that the game must have set itself to his levels as I was emptying whole clips into people and barely doing any damage and was getting wasted constantly.

Does that mean we are unlikely to be able to do any form of co-op until I am close to level 30?

Cheers

Soldato
What they were trying to probably do was pull you through the higher tier/level missions. You won't be able to do anything and you'll just have to hide but once you get to the end you'll get a massive boost in XP and some high level gear.

Alternatively get them to join your session and play through the missions you have available to you. I think this should set it to your world tier/level.

I might be wrong though as I've not really played in it much since they brought the world tiers in to the game.

Soldato
I believe it will half scale. So the enemies won't be his or your level but they will try and be somewhere in the middle. Either way, you'll get swamped and he'll breeze through it.

I think he will either have to start a new character with you. Or wait for you to power through the main game and hit level 30 (it doesn't take too long tbh. )

Soldato
I've only just picked this back up since Underground came out and have spent the last week or so getting my gear back up to speed. Is it me or is the DZ now more douchey? I used to be able to solo in there and as long as you kept away from the rogues it was all good. This time round I was soloing and came across another guy doing the same and we saw off a group of npcs/boss picked up the gear and then went to extract. When I got there there was another guy but he wasn't acting shifty or anything. So I call an extraction, go to find cover as I wait for the npc's and he just turns on me and destroys me pretty much instantly... :( I know it's part of the game but he wasn't even Rogue or straight up attacking people. Until some other dudes turn up who also then went rogue but they didn't fight each other so I can only assume they were a group?? Either way I sat at my kill cam waiting for someone to whoop him but alas it never happened..

So tldris it worse or have I just got soft? I should probably go and play Rust for a few hours and then come back to it.. :D

Soldato
Not played this myself since patch 1.1, Co sideline giving it ago again but I don't have dlc so is there any point? I imagine all focus and best loot is on dlc parts

Soldato
I've only just picked this back up since Underground came out and have spent the last week or so getting my gear back up to speed. Is it me or is the DZ now more douchey? I used to be able to solo in there and as long as you kept away from the rogues it was all good. This time round I was soloing and came across another guy doing the same and we saw off a group of npcs/boss picked up the gear and then went to extract. When I got there there was another guy but he wasn't acting shifty or anything. So I call an extraction, go to find cover as I wait for the npc's and he just turns on me and destroys me pretty much instantly... :( I know it's part of the game but he wasn't even Rogue or straight up attacking people. Until some other dudes turn up who also then went rogue but they didn't fight each other so I can only assume they were a group?? Either way I sat at my kill cam waiting for someone to whoop him but alas it never happened..

So tldris it worse or have I just got soft? I should probably go and play Rust for a few hours and then come back to it.. :D
Yeah got worse imo. The alpha bridge assault rifle meta rules the DZ. patch 1.6 is incoming though, bringing a nerf to it, doubling dz size while keeping the same number of players on a server and a dedicated pvp holdpoint type mode. Stick around! The game on the whole has improved massively. 1.6 pts is going live anytime now so will probably release in 2/3 weeks based on the 1.4 patch.

Not played this myself since patch 1.1, Co sideline giving it ago again but I don't have dlc so is there any point? I imagine all focus and best loot is on dlc parts
Loads of point. Give it a go. You can't get any loot from dlc content that you can't pick up elsewhere, even from roaming respawning bosses on the normal map playing solo. Obviously the harder the content the more guarantee you have of high end drops but it pretty much rains decent gear now. A semi competent group can clear Lex on challenging in less than 15 minutes. A dozen of those over a weekend and you'll hit top gear score.

Soldato
Yeah got worse imo. The alpha bridge assault rifle meta rules the DZ. patch 1.6 is incoming though, bringing a nerf to it, doubling dz size while keeping the same number of players on a server and a dedicated pvp holdpoint type mode. Stick around! The game on the whole has improved massively. 1.6 pts is going live anytime now so will probably release in 2/3 weeks based on the 1.4 patch.

Loads of point. Give it a go. You can't get any loot from dlc content that you can't pick up elsewhere, even from roaming respawning bosses on the normal map playing solo. Obviously the harder the content the more guarantee you have of high end drops but it pretty much rains decent gear now. A semi competent group can clear Lex on challenging in less than 15 minutes. A dozen of those over a weekend and you'll hit top gear score.

It wasn't bad enough to put me off to be fair. :) Plus i enjoy the Underground missions and want to play Survival but was waiting for some friends to play it with. Apparently that is brilliant and makes the game now?

Hopefully this new patch has enough to get my other friends back in to it.

Soldato
Where is the cheapest place to get the season pass for the pa4 version? I'd really like the get back into the division after reading up on the latest updates dates

Associate
Anyone know if I buy the Season Pass currently on PS Store whether it will allow me access to Underground, Survivor and 1.6 (I think July?).

Not bought a season pass before!

Back
Top Bottom