***** The Official Division Thread *****

Associate
It seems extremely immersive. The level of detail in everything is amazing. This game alone made me consider buying a PS4. But I will wait for more info because I want to know how it plays.

ibuag5S81OM6f4.gif

Dat Gif

610x.jpg

Soldato
Did you stray into the console forum by accident? Seems like you've got nothing positive to say.

just thought id inform people.

its looks like a great game.

just what you saw wasnt PS4 IMO. its not possible

if it was they would have said so right??

Caporegime
Did they say with every other game on show? It's great to have a PS4 dev on board though, nice to hear from someone who knows what it's capable of. What are you working on? :)

Soldato
i don't think that a PS4 is capable of 1080p, 60fps, high res textures, high quality lighting and other effects along with high levels of AA.

BF4 is running at 60 fps with 64 players.

notice they havent said 1080p and hihges settings or high settings.

most likely 720p at low/medium.

Soldato
Why all the hate for youdsy? The guy is probably right. He's not hating the consoles or the game, he's just saying it was probably being run on a PC which in my opinion on the balance of probability it was.

Soldato
Why all the hate for youdsy? The guy is probably right. He's not hating the consoles or the game, he's just saying it was probably being run on a PC which in my opinion on the balance of probability it was.

It was more his implication that the actual console version will be far inferior compared to what was shown off.

Soldato
I think it's fair to assume this could have been played on the PC but I doubt it would come out for PC because the whole point in The Division is to show off the new PS4?

Caporegime
I think it's fair to assume this could have been played on the PC but I doubt it would come out for PC because the whole point in The Division is to show off the new PS4?

Why would Ubisoft want to do that?

It's not an exclusive, it is on XBox One as well.

At the moment they've said they're concentrating on those two platforms but haven't ruled out it coming elsewhere.

Man of Honour
just thought id inform people.

its looks like a great game.

just what you saw wasnt PS4 IMO. its not possible

if it was they would have said so right??

I play 99% of games on PC and I don't see any reason why a PS4 isn't capable of running that game in 1080p with all the bells and whistles on.

It's dedicated hardware, you can't compare the specifications on a like for like basis with a PC. The PS4 won't have hardly any of the overheads PC's have and the hardware is bridged together in a more efficient way, plus it has other dedicated hardware to offset tasks that PC's don't have.

Soldato
Its going to be on Xbox One as well.

Doesn't matter, I wont be buying one of those, what I meant was that I wasn't considering a purchase of any next gen console, until I saw this. If I'm going to buy anything, it'll be the PS4 :)

Soldato
Silly question time but if the game isn't coming out for the PC (yet at least) why would they bother making an entire level on PC to show off 7minutes of gameplay? That's got to take months of work.

Just out of interest, do you think they make these games ON the console using a controller? Where do you think they're coded and made? ;)

Back
Top Bottom