***** The Official Division Thread *****

Soldato
Mine is out for delivery with RM apparently.

Being delivered to the in laws so will be driving there after work to pick it up (well assuming it arrives of course).

Caporegime
Work is going far too slowly today. Still got 5 hours left and about an hours drive home. At least my digital edition is already installed waiting for me. Shame I forgot to cancel my Amazon order from about a year ago, that'll be arriving today as well! Oops!
I might be tempted to buy that off you ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Caporegime
Will never pre order from Amazon again. Useless ***** :mad:

Maybe tomorrow eh.

i don't see why people overreact to things like this.

first of all so what if it's a day late, your not going to drop dead if it doesn't arrive.

rather than crying on the internet why not buy it in the shops on launch day in future? that way your guaranteed it.

i've ordered off amazon too and hopefully it arrives today. if it doesn't no biggie.

Soldato
First off, I pre ordered to get it release day. So why should I have to wait. Secondly, I'm not crying to the internet about it. Hence my maybe tomorrow eh.

Is it so unreasonable of me to pay upfront, to pre order something for release day, and expect to be able to play it today? Amazon should obviously be looking at postage times and sending it a day earlier. Or a day earlier in the evening.

Soldato
rather than crying on the internet why not buy it in the shops on launch day in future? that way your guaranteed it.

As tactful as ever. As far as I can see the Gold Edition is only available from Game on the high street, and it's £20 more than Amazon, so that'll be why people ordered it online. Then there's inconvenience, fuel, parking etc.

Associate
Anyone else having problems when selecting the different grenades, food items or bullets with the d-pad?

When I select it just stays the same and have to keep selecting it numerous times before it actually activates

Soldato
Anyone else having problems when selecting the different grenades, food items or bullets with the d-pad?

When I select it just stays the same and have to keep selecting it numerous times before it actually activates

I had this issue in the open beta (but not the closed beta). I'll let you know tonight if I'm having issues with the full game.

Caporegime

You have to hold the D-pad open then move the Right Stick to select what item you what. Then let go of the D-pad before you let go of the RS.

Soldato
My copy has turned up. Just waiting for the chuffing 2.7GB update to download.
I've bought the gold edition but I'll hold off on redeeming the season pass code to see whether I like the game enough or not. If I don't I'll flog the SP on the MM :D

Back
Top Bottom