***The Official Dying Light 2 thread***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Looking forward to this. But in no rush, they should take their time and get it right. Hopefully it is a polished relatively bug free game on release.

Soldato
The makers of Dying Light 2 are trying something very new for the sequel: Politics.

https://kotaku.com/the-makers-of-dying-light-are-trying-something-very-new-1827135837

Its a shame social justice ********** write for game websites now, trying to shoe horn in political issues where there are none, I couldn't help reading that article that linked to this one ...

https://kotaku.com/the-division-2-is-political-despite-what-its-developer-1826776710

I didn't get a feeling of any political bias in the D2, unlike in a game like Far Cry 5, I play games to get away from this crappy world we live in and that includes politics, so I like my games to either leave it out as much as possible or keep neutral. Which I think the Division 2 did well, it was simple goodies v baddies.

"it could feel strange to play The Division, a game where you gun down whoever you want without consequence. It wasn’t an intentional commentary, but it was, undoubtedly, political."

Well yea, its a video game, christ these people. I have faith in the Dying Light team to not ruin this game with politics though, hopefully its just those odious reviewers.

Permabanned
OP
Its a shame social justice ********** write for game websites now, trying to shoe horn in political issues where there are none, I couldn't help reading that article that linked to this one ...

https://kotaku.com/the-division-2-is-political-despite-what-its-developer-1826776710

I didn't get a feeling of any political bias in the D2, unlike in a game like Far Cry 5, I play games to get away from this crappy world we live in and that includes politics, so I like my games to either leave it out as much as possible or keep neutral. Which I think the Division 2 did well, it was simple goodies v baddies.

"it could feel strange to play The Division, a game where you gun down whoever you want without consequence. It wasn’t an intentional commentary, but it was, undoubtedly, political."

Well yea, its a video game, christ these people. I have faith in the Dying Light team to not ruin this game with politics though, hopefully its just those odious reviewers.

I hope you're right, I've been a bit concerned about the Politics angle. :( Like you said I game to be somewhere else, anywhere the SJW's aren't. :D

Soldato
I nearly gave up on the 1st one as it was slow going early on but i stuck with it and it turned out to be one of my favourite ever games.

Permabanned
OP
I must get around to the playing the 1st one, only ever started the first mission. :p

You should, As you gain experience you improve both your player & what tools you've got access too, give it a chance, I remember you being unhappy with the crossfire support when it released is that why you never got into it at the time?

Soldato
I'll be on this like a rash. Loved the first one to death, the DLC was superb and the fact they are still adding free stuff to the first game so long after launch should be applauded.

Soldato
Looking forward to this nearly as much as Cyberpunk 2077. Really enjoyed the first one and this looks better.

I'll be on this like a rash. Loved the first one to death, the DLC was superb and the fact they are still adding free stuff to the first game so long after launch should be applauded.

Dying light was fantastic , one of my most favourite games in recent years. When is the Dying Light 2 demo coming out ?

I too loved Dying Light which showed how gaming should be not the tosh that is Fallout 76 and Wolfenstien Youngblood.
This will be one of the few games I pre-order.

Caporegime
Delayed.

EOvIgzaWoAgnHdi.jpg

https://twitter.com/DyingLightGame/status/1219288598920470529

Back
Top Bottom