***The Official Dying Light 2 thread***

Associate
The 1st one is still one of my Favourite games and gonna play through it again before this comes out.

I think the Devs announced and showed gameplay off far too early for the 2nd one when the game was no where near ready.

2 years later hopefully no more delays and we can have a Dying Light Xmas

Associate
I'm in with both feet, loved the first one and Techland are great devs that are still supporting and releasing content for the original.
Dec 2021 is perfect, it will give me something else to do over xmas other than drinking and eating :D

Yeah Techland have been brilliant with the free content and games. So looking forward to this.

Dunno how many times I've been round the first game, but I've done over 1300 hours :)

Guess I have 5 months to bag an RTX card.

Soldato
Whats the first one like?

I downloaded and installed it over the free weekend just gone but I never got round to fully playing it.

I just got past giving the med kit and speaking to the chap downstairs

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I found it very good, although I never got round to completing it after 58 hours play time as I got a little tired of the then CPU bottleneck I had (6700K) but now that I have a 12700K I am going to reinstall and continue!

Soldato
I found it very good, although I never got round to completing it after 58 hours play time as I got a little tired of the then CPU bottleneck I had (6700K) but now that I have a 12700K I am going to reinstall and continue!
think ill give it ago, Platinum pack on Steam is £10.50 or from a key site its £6.99 (just depends if I wish to get a refund or not really lol)

Back
Top Bottom