***The Official Dying Light 2 thread***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Delayed.

EOvIgzaWoAgnHdi.jpg

https://twitter.com/DyingLightGame/status/1219288598920470529
FFS. 3 games I want to play have been delayed now!

At least FF7 Remake got delayed only by a month. Also have that and Resident Evil 3 Remake coming up soon'ish.

In the mean time I still got a bunch of PlayStation exclusives to play on my PS4 Pro.

Ghazi is sads:(
+1

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Really looking forward to this. But have lowered my expectations with all the delays and issues they have had. Happy to wait and play it 6-12 months after release. Maybe around the time next gen cards come out. Will depend on reviews. That said I think I have it on pre-order so unless it is a buggy mess on release I will probably play it on release.

Soldato
Really looking forward to this. But have lowered my expectations with all the delays and issues they have had. Happy to wait and play it 6-12 months after release. Maybe around the time next gen cards come out. Will depend on reviews. That said I think I have it on pre-order so unless it is a buggy mess on release I will probably play it on release.

What did you do with your 3080?

Soldato
The gameplay looked fine but it's a case of "I need to get my hands on it" to really assess it. It seems interesting even though I didn't play the 1st one much at all.

Soldato
This will most likely be an instant pre-order. Gameplay trailer looks quality, I tried to not pay too much attention as they seemed to be showing a lot of gameplay elements and I'd prefer to crap myself during the game.

Associate
This will most likely be an instant pre-order. Gameplay trailer looks quality, I tried to not pay too much attention as they seemed to be showing a lot of gameplay elements and I'd prefer to crap myself during the game.

Yeah, I had to stop watching as it was showing too much. First one is one of my fav games, hope they pull this off and we don't get a CP2077

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Had mine on pre-order for like a year now maybe. Lol. I think it was about £33 from cdkeys or something like that.

I also had bloodlines 2 on pre order but after their last update I decided to cancel that one as their dev team seem to be all over the place.

Soldato
I'm in with both feet, loved the first one and Techland are great devs that are still supporting and releasing content for the original.
Dec 2021 is perfect, it will give me something else to do over xmas other than drinking and eating :D

Back
Top Bottom