*** The Official E3 2013 Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
You really don't need to spam that across three threads just to try to make a point. Yes you hate the new Xbox, we get it. Please stop going on now, it's getting really tiresome.

Actually if you read my post it was to point out the controller shape and size changes.

1 person in the Xbone thread mentioned the PS4 controller and potential issues, i showed they have changed the shape.

Same point was made in the E3 thread and in the PS4 thread it was there because its more information to the PS4 purchasers.

Stop trying to score cheap e-peen points by acting like a keyboard warrior and either ignore me or don't post.

Caporegime
Good DRM indirectly benefits consumers if it benefits publishers and developers.
I still think if they had just kept with the X360 system of requiring the disc check everytime you boot up that it would have been far more acceptable compromise to consumers.

I find it hard to appreciate what additional benefits this new system brings as to be honest just being to play disc-less just isnt a good enough benefit compared to the additional things you now have to do. The benefit feels very incidental compared to the restrictions.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Man of Honour
You really don't need to spam that across three threads just to try to make a point. Yes you hate the new Xbox, we get it. Please stop going on now, it's getting really tiresome.

All of this console 'tribalism' does make me laugh, all because certain people can't justify/afford both consoles. That's all it is.

Man of Honour
I still think if they had just kept with the X360 system of requiring the disc check everytime you boot up that it would have been far more acceptable compromise to consumers.

I find it hard to appreciate what additional benefits this new system brings as to be honest just being to play disc-less just isnt a good enough benefit compared to the additional things you now have to do. The benefit feels very incidental compared to the restrictions.

ps3ud0 :cool:
I don't see why they couldn't implement both at once. If you run the game from the hard drive, you have to connect online every X amount of days to verify you still own it. If you lose your internet or want to play online, you have to put the disc in the drive. I really don't see what's so hard about that. If that system was in place, I don't think anyone would complain.

Man of Honour
All of this console 'tribalism' does make me laugh, all because certain people can't justify/afford both consoles. That's all it is.
I just think it's rather pathetic and childish. It's fine not to like a console for whatever reason, people are free to do that, but to constantly attack a console simply because you don't like it is just stupid. If you don't like something, don't post about it. I prefer the Xbox One over the PS4, which is why I've hardly posted in the PS4 thread. It's so simple I really do question the intelligence of people who don't get it.

Man of Honour
I just think it's rather pathetic and childish. It's fine not to like a console for whatever reason, people are free to do that, but to constantly attack a console simply because you don't like it is just stupid. If you don't like something, don't post about it. I prefer the Xbox One over the PS4, which is why I've hardly posted in the PS4 thread. It's so simple I really do question the intelligence of people who don't get it.

Exactly, there are many things I don't like - so I don't talk about them. :p

Whether you prefer the PS4 or Xbox One, there will be appealing aspects of both, though I would say it seems Sony have got the vote of the vast majority at the moment!

That is clearly not all it is...you are oversimplifying it far too much.

For certain people, it definitely is the case. What other reason would there be to go on a mini crusade against a console... you just buy the one you like and let other people do the same.

Permabanned
Davey I think it's time we all just ignore him. You can tell he's the troll by telling people to grow up and stop being keyboard warriors when he's the one who's been posting childish remarks and unfunny pictures for days on end. Sony must be sponsoring him.

Soldato
Exactly, there are many things I don't like - so I don't talk about them. :p

Whether you prefer the PS4 or Xbox One, there will be appealing aspects of both, though I would say it seems Sony have got the vote of the vast majority at the moment!

Mostly for the "prehistoric DRM" that everyone suddenly has a problem with yet has been using Steam for the past 8+ years or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom