**The Official Everything MMA Related Thread**

Soldato
Score card there was a bit of a joke, that being said i had him winning. Octagon control, aggression, the knock down, damage all on his side. Love watching Wonderboy fight though, very interesting striker.

Soldato
I only caught the last 3 rounds but have to admit I felt Till was the more aggressive and landed the cleaner shots! (albeit marginally!)

Scoring-wise I always have an issue whereby the judges seem to feel like they HAVE to give each round one way or the other and over a 5 round fight you can end up with some very lopsided scores even the the fight as a whole was extremely close! :rolleyes:

I'd like to see Thompson take far more chances - he used to be one of the most exciting fighters to watch but with the 2 fights against Woodley and now this one he seems to be doing the "safe" thing!

Man of Honour
Bisping has officially retired.

i think thats because the UFC havnt got him a decent fight on 'home turf' for a retirement fight,
he was only ever going to be one fight away from retirement, he'l be back for one more should the UFC give him a fight in Manchester against a top name fighter mark my words,
maybe this is Bispings way of giving the UFC an ultimatum

Caporegime
Just got around to watching the weekends event, really disappointed in Till missing weight and by that much as well :(

49-46 was a bit of a stretch but it was a close fight. Well, I call it a fight it was more like a sparring match.

Back
Top Bottom