***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Associate
Has anyone else experienced a problem with their virtual pro where there face is white but the arms and legs are a different colour (in my case dark orange that looks like fake tan ffs :D )

Changing the skin colour/complexity doesn't work, it still stays the same when I change it back.

Soldato
Has anyone else experienced a problem with their virtual pro where there face is white but the arms and legs are a different colour (in my case dark orange that looks like fake tan ffs :D )

Changing the skin colour/complexity doesn't work, it still stays the same when I change it back.

Are you Michael Jackson?

Soldato
Whats the career mode like this year? Or any of the offline modes?

ps3ud0 :cool:

I'm loving career mode(got early access via pass). I enjoy just controlling my pro though, so not getting much practice controlling team for online modes, which worries me.

The sooner I get into a good club the better. Seems like no one in the forum seems interested in forming a club though :(

EDIT: I would recommend Player - Manager, as player only the AI manager makes some very strange selections, player wise for games.

Soldato
FIFA12 is £25 when you buy any chart game / membership. Xbox Live 12 Months + 800MSP is £38, therefore £63 in total. If you have The Sun from today, you can use the Morrisons voucher to get an extra £10 off.
Cheers mate.

I think im going to do the same thing but with Gears of War. I really should have bought The Sun for the voucher! ¬¬

Soldato
Cheers mate.

I think im going to do the same thing but with Gears of War. I really should have bought The Sun for the voucher! ¬¬

I didn't manage to get a voucher either, sold out everywhere!

As much as i'd like to get GoW3, it wouldn't get played much because of FIFA!

Back
Top Bottom