***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Wonder if Fab's stats will improve with Barca? Also, wonder if they have him on the bench as default. lol.

and Fab goes for about 150-200k on Fifa 11 for Barca. lol. He is about 50k for Arsenal.

I went for this because I also had a 10% of code from them in my email. :)

Im tempted, how much did FIFA 11 go for on release day? Ill be going away for a few months in Oct (taking XB with me) so will deffo be getting FIFA 12 as soon as it comes out. But dont really need any more boxers :p

Im tempted, how much did FIFA 11 go for on release day? Ill be going away for a few months in Oct (taking XB with me) so will deffo be getting FIFA 12 as soon as it comes out. But dont really need any more boxers :p

fifa 11 on release day in asda was around £30

bare in mind though, this is the special edition, therefore its RRP is like £50, most retailers are selling for £40ish

Heres a really informative video stream the EA guys have done: http://www.livestream.com/electroni...3317&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

They focus on the PC version but really there is a ton of info about the game in there.

As they state the PC version is an identical game this year I think this is the year I jump ship and enjoy the increased performance.

*edit*
They do say that the PS3 version has the exclusive fifa interactive world cup.

Have they fixed the menus yet? They are offensively bad. Trying to setup a Champions League replica tournament is the most pain-staking thing ever.

Back
Top Bottom