***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

right im still on the demo but today ordered the ulitmate edition. as for this new defending, im gonna use it, i take it it has to be used online anyway?

im need in of some help tho, i think im alright at fifa and football games in general, i can go online and hold my own, i always have a higher win to lose ratio. ive stuck the demo on the hardest setting and i simply get whooped, i can hardly get the ball, stuck it down a level (theres 3 in the demo right?) and its still harder than im used to. how are people tackling on this? do you press with x (on ps3) then o or do you back off, let them come close then o or do you just charge in with sprint button, tbh none of these seem to be working for me so any help would be welcome.

Is professional as stupidly hard in the real game as it was on the demo?

Yeah, I've played about 10 games now and had only 1 clean sheet, I can score but I can't defend at all, The A button seems useless, it pressures the player but if you tap B it keeps the distance and doesn't connect, the same for slide tackles, if you're holding A you just slide nowhere near the player,

I have found myself just using the sprint button to run up to them then using B to stick my foot out, I don't use slide tackles as they rarely connect even when they look like they should,

It seems like they have made the defending like this so we will see more goals and it works, but it's so frustrating to get a player running through your defence and there's nothing you can do

At least I'm not the only one who found out this today :D

I wish they'd stick to a standard, it stops me playing all the game modes. For example when I play FUT and get used to the fast gameplay I won't be able to play ranked games as I can't cope with slow speed!
Same with Clubs, I will be used to legacy defending from FUT so going to clubs and using tactical again as Any will feel alien to me.

Grrr.
Totally agree :mad: - actually quite annoyed as its hard enough to move from one game mode to another as it is...

Noones gonna use TD in FUT now :/
Well nephew just tried an online FUT match and he cant change to Legacy so...
Is Andy lying!!! :confused::p

ps3ud0 :cool:

FFS wanted to use tactical defending in UT. EA copping out due to the fact they don't want to lose a very small amount of buyers; joke.

But, surely if you are one of those people who say tactical defending is much better, gives you more freedom and control and eventually makes your play a lot better..

Stick with it and show the world, be out & proud as a tactical defender!

Sooner or later legacy will be enabled on all modes anyways, we all know it! Bet it'll be everywhere by christmas!

Hard not to hate you :p. Im on 3k but I do have nearly 300 bid coins! Madly though my FUT11 stuff is still selling - made 100k in the last week and completed my Villa team by adding IF Young :D

Look better on Generations I guess...

Wait what?

a lot are staying on FUT 11 actually. Many i know anyway.

Interesting you say that - it does seem that FUT11 is a lot more active than I thought - wonder when its going to be shutdown. Annoying you cant use the webapp anymore though...

Will clear this up again as no body seems to be paying attention to when I actually do post it and keep asking if any supermarkets are doing any deals!

ASDA has released the price of £35 but will only be available online. It will be more expensive in the shops to purchase. This is the special edition however but no other price for the "regular" has been released. This is the cheapest at this current time. No body will release any other details until tomorrow I would presume. If it is cheaper then it will be in an advert in a paper.

Back
Top Bottom