***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

I think last year was just a regular sale. I know asda was at £26 and you didnt need to buy it anything else. Just had to get it at the midnight release.

Im obviously going to be going for cheaper but to be honest I know I will get my money out of this game if I have to pay £40-£50 for it so im not too bothered where I get it from. As long as I have it by tomorrow's midnight release then I will be happy!!

I think last year was just a regular sale. I know asda was at £26 and you didnt need to buy it anything else. Just had to get it at the midnight release.

Im obviously going to be going for cheaper but to be honest I know I will get my money out of this game if I have to pay £40-£50 for it so im not too bothered where I get it from. As long as I have it by tomorrow's midnight release then I will be happy!!

So you want it before you go to asda?

I kinda wished I had pre-ordered online to be honest but working 12-1am on friday/saturday so was unsure if I would be in if it didnt get delivered on thursday. Still though I dont mind going down at 12 and having a few games

So whats the best deal then? Last year they had it for £30 at asda from midnight, are they doing the same again or just keeping it £35 online?

Im away Friday-Sunday so if there's no way to get it at midnight tomorrow, as a few friends were planning to go to Asda at midnight, then whats the cheapest place to order from for delivery?

So whats the best deal then? Last year they had it for £30 at asda from midnight, are they doing the same again or just keeping it £35 online?

Im away Friday-Sunday so if there's no way to get it at midnight tomorrow, as a few friends were planning to go to Asda at midnight, then whats the cheapest place to order from for delivery?

Read the previous page. Last post and 1st post on this page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asda are the cheapest online too

Most likely to get my shopto order in today.

That marks the end of my Fifa 11 playing days. Think I did alright.

392-7-186
45 online trophies

David Villa
Games 152
Goals 267 :cool:

Thats about 3 months of UT. Over 120 hours game time. :/

Fifa 12 needs goal line technology, this was the first game of the season vs norwich and I should have been 1-0 up, It was blatantly over the line,

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/95233530

Fifa 11 had goal like tech.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/94776564

Didn't look like the ball went all the way over the line.

29au2o4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom