***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Soldato
If I get someone like Rooney my intention is to sell high, bank the cash and use a budget team for a few months, then when prices are more realistic, buy a much better team!

Providing I have the 360 version, not PS3.....drive home is gonna be full of worry!!!

Caporegime
Hmm UT connection is very up and down for me now - cant get into it now...

EDIT: Webapp gone now aswell - well played EA :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
If I get someone like Rooney my intention is to sell high, bank the cash and use a budget team for a few months, then when prices are more realistic, buy a much better team!

Providing I have the 360 version, not PS3.....drive home is gonna be full of worry!!!

Awww I feel bad.... I was just kidding :p Was trying to scare you.

Soldato
just before UT went down i had a game and i must have had over 25 shots, he had around 7, he got it back to 5-5 in extra time....instant quit....he doesnt recieve a loss for losing and i dont recieve a win, i doubt ea will review all these games like it says lol.

Caporegime
Yeah happened to me - seems when you enter the menu it tries to flash up those XP achievements but if you try and go into a mode quickly it freezes up - happened to me twice.

I think a solution might be going in and out of UT - I think that saves VP progress as it has to load a different portion of the game - not tested this though...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Having a hard time getting used to the defending online.

Won my first game as Man U against RM 6-2 though.
Lost my second game to Bayern Munich 2-1.

I dunno. I still have the urge to put Fifa 11 back in and play with my UT on that.

Back
Top Bottom