***** The Official Fifa 12 Thread *****

Soldato
Can anyone on 360 confirm if UT is working for them or not?

Still saying "We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to FIFA 12 Ultimate Team. You will be returned to the FIFA 12 Main Menu."

Been like this since 2:30pm onwards :(

Soldato
Do you think I stand any chance of going into Tesco tomorrow and buying the game? Or with that offer is it likely to sell out straight away?

I have the standard edition reserved at HMV for £39.99 but I do need a new membership sub.

Won't be able to get to Tesco until about 9PM.

Associate
Any suggestions on a good formation? Cant decide what formation for my EPL team.

Also sold my Giggs for 5k and 2 mins later got another Giggs for 3.5k :)

Soldato
Awww I feel bad.... I was just kidding :p Was trying to scare you.

if you wanna scare us, post a pic :p

Such as..

6739e998.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeh, buy any chart game and get fifa for 25. The Sun also have a £10 morrisons voucher.

apparently you can't use that voucher against games, there's a discussion on Hotukdeals about this.

Someone rang Tesco and they said you can use the Morrison voucher in a Tesco
store ! if they say you cant't tell them to ring there customer service !

Soldato
apparently you can't use that voucher against games, there's a discussion on Hotukdeals about this.

Someone rang Tesco and they said you can use the Morrison voucher in a Tesco
store ! if they say you cant't tell them to ring there customer service !
So you take a morrisons voucher to Tesco lol?

Will this work tomorrow or is it just midnight?

Soldato
UT is hopeless till they fix the freezing as the game loads, only way out is to dashboard it costing you the loss and counting as a dq

can ea ever get this game right? always something with them

Soldato
UT is hopeless till they fix the freezing as the game loads, only way out is to dashboard it costing you the loss and counting as a dq

can ea ever get this game right? always something with them

mate, someone answered you before with the problem :), i had the same, but theyve got a temporary fix...do not load your tactics from early release or fifa11.

i have deleted all my saves, then i put in fifa12...i chose NOT to preload the squads or anything, and now its fixed.

Soldato
mate, someone answered you before with the problem :), i had the same, but theyve got a temporary fix...do not load your tactics from early release or fifa11.

i have deleted all my saves, then i put in fifa12...i chose NOT to preload the squads or anything, and now its fixed.

I do not use any tactics :)

what do you mean with Fifa 11?

Back
Top Bottom