*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Remember when you were worried about losing 30k on him? :o

After 235 games SBC Suarez got his first yellow card and I genuinely quit the game 1-0 up hoping it wouldn't take effect. His record now looks like **** with that 1 there. :(

Associate
TOTW is out.

C9x9llKXgAAFkSp.jpg:large

I want that Carrasco, he looks fantastic.

Soldato
Knowing how tight you are that most hurt really bad, sucks to be you!:p

Just a depressing amount of time / effort / money gone in one moment of stupidity.

Anyway, I'm still rocking a pretty similar team to Andy and doing well, the only way I'm consoling myself is that the standard PL team plays as well as any super team I've ever had.

Soldato
Hope they make some decent changes to chem in '18. LW > RW cards would be perfect right now as there's one decent RW in the entire game. CB > CDM, too. Let us actually build our ultimate teams, please.

Soldato
^ agree, I guess the counter argument is that teams would become too 'samey' but realistically, every team at the moment is basically the same depending on budget. Multi millions is Ferdinand, Blanc, Gullit, Vieira, Pogba, Ronaldo, a couple of hundred thousand is Kante, Smalling, Bailly, Walker, Shaw, Butland, Martial.

The variation in peoples' teams this year is pretty non-existent so I can't see it would make any difference.

Soldato
best pull I've had all year was the 80k SIF Coleman which is depressing considering the sheer number of packs I originally bought and then WL rewards too...

Soldato
^ agree, I guess the counter argument is that teams would become too 'samey' but realistically, every team at the moment is basically the same depending on budget. Multi millions is Ferdinand, Blanc, Gullit, Vieira, Pogba, Ronaldo, a couple of hundred thousand is Kante, Smalling, Bailly, Walker, Shaw, Butland, Martial.

The variation in peoples' teams this year is pretty non-existent so I can't see it would make any difference.

I was keeping a tally of common players I come up against and Smalling featured 22 times, Kante slightly less and then around 10-15 for the rest of the ones you mentioned. Besides BPL teams it's just Calcio A, so boring.

Associate
Just tried to qualify for the WL... I don't think I'll be attempting it again.

Guy had a front 4 of IF Higuain at Cam, SBC Lacazette and El Sha at left cam and right cam and SBC Dybala up front.

Then went on to prolong celebrations by running the entire length of the pitch and watching every replay.

**** that for a game of soldiers.

Ree

Ree

Associate
i've said this loads of times about the toxic fifa community. its full of really bad losers and even worse winners...its pathetic really. long gone are the days you would play someone and even become online friends after a good game and play some friendlies.

Back
Top Bottom