*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Just got my ass handed to me by if morata. I always race about people not crossing this year and that I don't mind having short CBs, turns out it doesn't matter how tall your CB is if you're against morata. Smalling/ramos look like midgets. 3 headers with fabregas scoring one too. This guy just spammed crosses for morata and when fabregas got one I just called it quits. Knew I couldn't win no matter, players didn't seem like they wanted to play lol. Anyway 14-6 for now, might play another few later.

Soldato
Really surprised at the price the Bundes TOTS are going for. Lewandowski is extinct on the PS4 market at 1.6m - its a great card, but no way on earth is it a 1.6m card in my opinion. I'm using him as a benchmark for what I expect Higuain to be once the Calcio A TOTS drops, I was budgeting 1 mil for Higuain and expecting change... looks like I may have underestimated!

Played one game, scraped a 3-1 win after being down for 80 minutes, felt like I played badly though, probably not worth risking anymore tonight.

Soldato
Wow just completed the Suarez SBC for around 120k in total after selling what's in the packs.

That has to be a complete bargain? Most of the rare golds are instant selling for 1400!!

I did have a few players that prob saved me around 30k

Don
9-3, needed to play as many as I could as I don't really plan on being in much this weekend. I will get the rest done on Sunday night. The three losses I should have won but as usual my defending was dross. I think this is the most balanced team I've used so far, each player is just great to use.

Erikson is very nice, not entirely sure what you're spending 550k on exactly but his goals and assists are invaluable at the moment.

88 Son - OTW Mane
TOTS Erikson
TOTS Sigurdsson - Kante - IF Gueye
Shaw - Bailly - TOTS Keane - Walker
Butland

Edit: Sold Erikson, his price had gone up considerably from this afternoon so after EA tax I didn't lose anything, made a few thousand if anything. Might sit on the coins for now.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wow just completed the Suarez SBC for around 120k in total after selling what's in the packs.

That has to be a complete bargain? Most of the rare golds are instant selling for 1400!!

I did have a few players that prob saved me around 30k

You'll have so much fun with him

Got drunk, came home, played 1 game, won 2-1. I'm done for the night

Soldato
15-9.
Great collapse the last 5 games.
Tired, forcing things, getting annoyed. That's what happens when you play 24 games of WL in one day.
Selling up, and using untradables from here on.

Associate
won 4 out of 4 tonight but have rode my luck a bit so leaving it until tomorrow.

swapping between these 2 teams every 2 games for fitness:

-------------------Sturridge
-------88 Son----------------OTW Mané
-----Dembelé---Kanté-----86 Alli
Shaw-Koscielny-Smalling-Walker
------------------Butland

---------------------SBC Suarez
------Ronaldo--------------------Messi
---Asamoah-----Gomes-----Nainggolan
A. Sandro-Barzagli-Manolas-Florenzi
----------------------Buffon

Thinking of swapping André Gomes for Modric/Casemiro but he's fine for now.

Big fan of Ronaldo after 100 odd games with him. Hated him at first as found him difficult to use and adjust to his pace/dribbling but always comes up with important goals. Scores some invaluable goals at corners too.

Permabanned
First FUT weekend, got 35 wins or something so qualified? Not been too fussed about been in it. 40 games is a lot every weekend.

So started 5-0 now 5-9 :( not sure whats the deal but every team ive played have slid every tackle and always get away with it. Maybe I am too nice but it grinds me down. Not sure if I am enjoying it.

Soldato
Decided to pick up a few TOTS players to try out as i couldn't be bothered to wait until the Seria A and Ligue 1 TOTS comes out.

Bought Pereira, Martins and jorgensen.

Pereira is a rock in midfield also scores some great longshots, not used Martins much, only just picked him up but his turn of pace is insane and his ball control. Jorgensen is ridicoulous infront of goal just barges his way through the defense and finished every one on one ive had, I normally bottle it and mess one on ones up.

Want to try and get Periera and Dendonker in a 4321 team just not sure how to get them in and have everyone on full chem.

Soldato
He's unbelievable Jeff!!!!!

Wow just how good is SBC Suarez.
A brace in his first game. Then a hatrick in his second. His free kicks are fantastic.

Still holding on to an unused Sanchez but if Luis keeps this up he be gone!!

Back
Top Bottom