*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Got into the weekend league for the first time this year by way of being in the 25% who didnt get through the DKT or something, had about 5 games tonight and 3-2, doing ok. Incredible some of the teams you come up against, full TOTY with legends etc. My first game, went 2-0 up in 10mins and he quit, this was his team,
n4xe94.jpg

He must have been fuming when I scored with a header back post with Kante and then a howitzer from Jesus about 30yrds out!

Soldato
No time off for fifa 18 but on launch night, I booked the wife some tickets for Cinema and arranged for her to go with her sister... I genuinely didn't even know till I looked at its release date lol

Soldato
Playing 433(4) with quick wingers and a big striker really works for me .
86 benteke in my prem team : played 21 scored 22
My biggest bargain is tots dzeko in my calcio team ! Played 17, scored 24 and also got 4 assists . Don't think I've ever used such a good striker , his shooting and heading is amazing !

Soldato
Just playing a seasons game and gone 2 up. The other guy looks like he's just walked off and left the game running.

Is there an easy way to get out of this game without a loss?

Soldato
Just playing a seasons game and gone 2 up. The other guy looks like he's just walked off and left the game running.

Is there an easy way to get out of this game without conversing a loss?
Nope , if it's early on in the game I tend to get about 4 goals ahead then put the pad down myself and just keep an eye on it . You sometimes get people who look to have stopped playing . You put your pad down and they start scoring

Soldato
Nope , if it's early on in the game I tend to get about 4 goals ahead then put the pad down myself and just keep an eye on it . You sometimes get people who look to have stopped playing . You put your pad down and they start scoring
Cheers 80 mins now and keeping an eye on it. Well that was a waste of 20 mins :(

Soldato
It really sucks that Ea removed the player manager option, i really don't understand why. I haven't started a player career this year at all and fancied it this week, but i didn't want to start with a 71 rated pro this late in the year. So, I decided i would play as Messi, but i didn't really want to play with barca, wanted to play at Man Utd. So, transferred him and used current customised squads. Now i have two options, neither of which are what I want. First being manager, I can't be bothered doing transfers/developing the kids and rotating squads. Really can't be bothered and I just want to play games as Messi. If i choose a player career, the AI do transfers which is fine; they've bought in Lewandowski. However, the team sheet contains Rooney, Romero, Fosu-Mensah and Rashford. All decent player, but no Pogba, no DDG, Lewandowski and Zlatan on the bench?

******* stupid.

Furthermore, if i were doing Be a pro, i think it sucks there's no manager option as how can you improve at FK's if your player isn't on FK's, because he has poor stats. Unless you're a manager, you don't have the option to change team management.

I may have missed the option, or they may have just created the player manager within the manager career, but if they haven't it's just another strange decision that has never made sense to me E.G Pro Club AI improving as you increase leagues. I don't understand that at all.

Soldato
Got tilted in the WL yesterday by losing to 2 absolute *****, so sold my entire defence and spent the 4m coins on packs.

That's me done now. Playing this until August is a record for me and only a month or so to wait.

Soldato
i've sold up my 2 teams and just made a team with untradables and a basic man united team. I am in the process of selling all the other players, fitness cards etc etc . not sure i'll play again in this fifa :)

My ultimate team record online portays me as an average players, something like 850 wins and 800 losses with around 80 draws.

Soldato
So 4 million coins on pcms what did you pull ...:D

Absoutely nothing worthy of note, but that was more or less the point. Didn't wanna get sucked back in so had to get rid of all my coins.

Fairly disgusting that you can spend 4m on packs and the best player you pack is Lloris, mind.

Caporegime
Qualified for this weeks weekend league first one I've done... some of the teams I faced in the daily knockout has made me think I probably should have paid more attention to it from the start! haha oh well :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom