*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Torres has a very odd dribbling style, he's really awkward and leggy but somehow really strong and keeps the ball through a lot of challenges. Current team is:

Subasic
Valencia - Blanc - Ferdinand - Cole
Pogba - Casemiro - Gerrard
Neymar - Torres - Ronaldo

it's pretty good.

Soldato
Load of tosh...

Weekend league is playing pretty well for me when am not really interested but the bloody transfermarket is broke when I want to do SBC,s and a bit of trading lol.

Soldato
well i found bale to be a bit **** so once again gone back to a calcio setup, had to get the florenzi card. hes a brilliant midfielder.

gone for a quick wing setup with a big ST. so have 88 insigne , 87 salah and dzeko in the middle. i did try bellotti but just didnt gell with him. have 85 de rossi and florenzi in cm and 86 gomez at cam with a cheapo backline.

anyone used the tots khediera card? better in cm than normal naingollan? need a decent CM alongside florenzi.

Soldato
Imagine he's decent if a little slow and clunky, probably like Casemiro. His normal card was actually very nice.

How does Dzeko work for you? These days I can't imagine not having all 90+ pace strikers, with teams getting more and more ridiculous I think it's hard to compete without.

Soldato
Sigh, 6-0 and cruising, come up against a very average team and the game has decided I'm just not going to win a single 50/50, header or tackle all game. So incredibly frustrating. Lost to an 80th minute penalty after he'd already just run straight into me twice, third time he just gets given a pen? Bizarre.

Soldato
Imagine he's decent if a little slow and clunky, probably like Casemiro. His normal card was actually very nice.

How does Dzeko work for you? These days I can't imagine not having all 90+ pace strikers, with teams getting more and more ridiculous I think it's hard to compete without.

I used his normal card but swapped for naingollan but his tots looks pretty good . I've also dropped chiellini for de vreij as he has a good weak foot so no bother what side he's on when playing the ball .

Dzeko seems good , only played one game and got 3 . Depends on the style of play , I like wingers to cross the ball in or smash it low , my st's don't do much running just there to finish the crosses and turn and shoot if in the box . Think that's why I like benteke in my bpl side .

Soldato
Up to 14-3, was 12-1 but came up against some ludicrous sides including a guy with 99 red Ronaldo and Oblak and a few others. God that game was hard.

Soldato
Up to 14-3, was 12-1 but came up against some ludicrous sides including a guy with 99 red Ronaldo and Oblak and a few others. God that game was hard.
I very rarely lose to hyper teams in the WL. Can only really remember 1-2 opponents who where outstanding players.

I played a troll bronze with a gold striker up front yesterday and just about won the match in injury time. Ronaldo pulled back a 2-0 deficit and Best got the winner.

The guy could play but it's seemed every chance he had he took and my players were missing easy chances.

Not sure if it's my mindset or Fifa Voodoo but I really struggle against such teams and players and only start to break them down after their stamina is getting low.

Soldato
@always4lora - how you find De Vrij been thinking of pairing him with TIF Koulibaly.

I loved Dzeko when i used TIF card always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. If i switch back to a 1 upfront formation ill probabably give his TOTS card a try.

He's pretty solid, pace isn't to bad even with his normal card only having 60 something. Most strikers seem to be really quick so it doesn't matter what speed your defender has as long as they can tackle and distribute the ball well. Better than Chielini so far. I fancy the koulibaly card to replace bonucci at some point. looks a beast.

Soldato
lol, line up this morning against a full standard Gold team, 2-0 up and cruising and then just... EAids happens. Just wow, Blanc and Ferdinand getting owned by Griezmann, Martial and Eriksen, every pass he takes magically appears at its destination even when it's clearly been read. Absolutely painful. Lost to 2 deflections and a 35 yarder.

edit: unsurprisingly, team is on steroids the next game, 5-0 up in the first half. Argh.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just back from a weekend away and my phone broke at the same time so couldn't even access companion app.
Have my rewards to open plus 3 wins for elite 3 monthly. Yay :rolleyes:

Soldato
I already regret doing the Torres SBC and I've only used him for one game.

I've done Smalling and Florenzi for the Futties so far and they've both been garb.

Soldato
I'm actually finding Futties Smalling and Butland a lot better than their normal cards.

Hope all have voted for Rento!!

Lahm really has to be the best Card in the game.

Back
Top Bottom