*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
I don't understand why they worry so much about more realistic looking models as 90% of action is from far back and u cant see it until a free kick etc...

Caporegime
FIFA 17

Full reveal June 12th.

Football has changed -another year another FIFA game, this time on Frostbite.

Be interesting to play this to see how different it feels.

Caporegime
OP
I don't understand why they worry so much about more realistic looking models as 90% of action is from far back and u cant see it until a free kick etc...
Expensive licenses no doubt that they have to somehow get value from.

I just hope non-FUT (in particular Club) gets a massive improvement alongside whatever else the engine hopefully loses from the previous iterations. Netcode?

ps3ud0 :cool:

Permabanned
I am done with fifa unless they make a amazing game i am a decent player got to div 1 won titles etc but the game is more about exploiting the game rather then how good you are.

Sick of coming up against people who do the same 2-3 tricks all game constantly shoot from 25-35 yards doesn't matter how well you defend they will get lucky at some point.

All the scripting and handicapping bs in ut. Having to spend 100's of pounds to get the best players ( yes you can trade and earn coins that way but whos got time to do that)

I used to enjoy clubs but its too much hassle to find a decent one that play regular and to a decent level.

All the patches that change game play. You get used to playing a certain way then they make changes to the game and its like almost starting again and you have to figure the game out all over again.

Last edited:
Associate
Above and beyond anything I just want them to remove any kind of 'shenanigans' behind the scenes. If I play crap and/or someone is better than me then so be it, let each player's skill be the deciding factor. Don't punish me by allowing mertersacker to keep up with a fast striker, or having messi turn like an oil tanker, etc..

Back
Top Bottom