***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

Soldato
thats good news, surprised nothing more on google about it

Yeah I know. I found a few links, but this was after typing "Galaxy Nexus 2nd November" into Google.

The page is live on Amazon for a price of £599. There is a third party seller though offering the SGN for 549.99 but on the 10th.

I've emailed Expansys asking for clarification in regards to which model they will stock (16/32gb) and also an expected shipping date.

Soldato
Yeah I know. I found a few links, but this was after typing "Galaxy Nexus 2nd November" into Google.

The page is live on Amazon for a price of £599. There is a third party seller though offering the SGN for 549.99 but on the 10th.

I've emailed Expansys asking for clarification in regards to which model they will stock (16/32gb) and also an expected shipping date.

coming from the sgs2 which is available for £350 i hope the price is under £500, or im gonna get a horrible taste in my mouth when i hit 'buy'

I bet they'll launch it officially on the 1st.

yeah signed up and checking the site daily!

Soldato
The question here is, should I upgrade from my modded HD2 running 2.3.6 to this, or to the Samsung GT-i9100 Galaxy S II and mod that to ICS?

The HD2 will run ICS in time as well....

Hmm, which one, which one!!! Will there be that much of an improvement on battery life and speed with this over the Galaxy SII???

Soldato
you dont want that... you want ice cream sarnie! its like buying a new super laptop with windows vista on :D

I just really don't like the look of the SGN. I'd rather my phone have older software, and be much nicer hardware wise.

Also, the whole no SD card thing for me is a huge negative.

Soldato
[Cas];20413824 said:
I just really don't like the look of the SGN. I'd rather my phone have older software, and be much nicer hardware wise.

Also, the whole no SD card thing for me is a huge negative.

The RAZR also has no SD card slot. Nor does the 4s. I can see a pattern emerging and it makes complete business sense imo.

Back
Top Bottom