***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

Soldato
i would test it first, the artrix was one of the first duel core super spec's and runs like a dog. my HTC desire was way faster

So far the hands on stuff seem to think its very fast and fluid. I don't think that will be a problem with the razr. The atrix was released as a well specced budget phone, the razr is being released as a high end phone.

Soldato
Guys.....

Just off the phone with Expansys...

They do not have a scheduled delivery date yet unfortunately.

I asked them regarding whether or not they will be stocking the 32gb version, since it's not being released in the UK. Her reply was "WE DO NOT BUY THEM FROM THE UK". :) so Expansys potentially could be a good bet for the 32gb.

Soldato
[Cas];20414373 said:
So far the hands on stuff seem to think its very fast and fluid. I don't think that will be a problem with the razr. The atrix was released as a well specced budget phone, the razr is being released as a high end phone.

i can't grumble with the hands on, but i disagree with the atrix being a well speced budget phone, at the time of release it was the best phone out.

Guys.....

I asked them regarding whether or not they will be stocking the 32gb version, since it's not being released in the UK. Her reply was "WE DO NOT BUY THEM FROM THE UK". :) so Expansys potentially could be a good bet for the 32gb.

thats good to know, i guess everyone is waiting on google

Associate
Guys.....

Thanks for the update. I've preordered the 32GB from them, so here's hoping!

Soldato
I'm not pre-ordering it from anywhere just yet. I'm expecting/hoping the price will be <£500, with maybe some deals from places like CPW or as PayGo as the S2 was.

I picked up my S2 on release week for £450 from CPW.

Soldato
I'm not pre-ordering it from anywhere just yet. I'm expecting/hoping the price will be <£500, with maybe some deals from places like CPW or as PayGo as the S2 was.

I picked up my S2 on release week for £450 from CPW.

Usually when you pre order something, there's no obligation to go through with the purchase unless you're happy so I see no reason why not to pre order. I've pre ordered from 2 places :)

Soldato
yeah when you have the SGS2 for £350, its hard to see how they can charge more than £500,

£450 would be sweet for me

The SGSII was £530 on release day. A couple of days later CPW offered it with an O2 PAYG SIM for either £399 or £449 (I forget which) but that only lasted a week until they realised everyone threw the O2 SIM away and unlocked the phone to use with their own network. They then put the price up to £500 or £530 (again, I forget which now)

Look back at the Nexus S, it was dialed up by everyone at just over £500 for a week or so before release and literally two days before release it dropped to £430.

Personally, if I was to bet on a price, I would go with £499 SIM free.

Associate
I was going to buy this phone but was put off by a few things like camera, sd card and all the rest, i went for the iphone in the end. To be honist the only thing that put me off the iphone was the smaller screen, but after using someone elses for a bit I realised the screen size is just fine for me. Never had a smartphone before and its brilliant but I dont have anything to compare it to.

Back
Top Bottom