***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

seriously with SGS2 not getting ice cream until q2 next year it kinda makes me feel im making the right choice. Hopefully the phone will be good and wont need replacing, and the google updates will roll out when needed. This whole, manufacturer and airtime providor having to add all their crud on pees me off.

I wonder when google gets Motorola if they will all be stock android phones? (i hope so)

God i wish this phone would hurry up.

Starting to get sick and tired just hearing about it, i want the thing in my grubby mitts now!!!

Doesn't help that my current phone is buggered.

Another reason why this phone is a must for me is the Nexus range has always had good developer support for it. I'm not 100% sure with this but most Roms seem to work on these phones. I hope the same can be said for the SGN.

ICS looks incredibly beautiful and there's a chance that Roms might not bring any worthy extras to the table. Being a MIUI user for the past year though I'm very excited at the prospect of MIUI running on Android 4.0 on the SGN.

... I cannot wait.

We'll see. You know how long even CyanogenMod took to work (properly) on the SGSII, right? Around 5 months?

Yup. I'm not waiting around to see ICS on the GS2. The phone has been out 5 months and Cyanogen is only at RC stage. I heard it was due to driver problems, so I expect we'll see more of the same with an ICS port...

Another short clip here showcasing GN and ICS, at least this time it's well lit and video quality is good.

Can't wait to try one out for size, otherwise I'm pretty much sold!

Back
Top Bottom