***** The Official Galaxy Nexus Thread *****

Caporegime
Well considering that ICS implements GPU acceleration throughout the sytem now and the only other android mobile that has this officially is the GS 2 and judging on all the videos that I have seen of the GN, it should/appears to be as smooth/fast as the GS 2 as well.

And I would say that the GS 2 and iphone are pretty much exactly the same for smoothness, so it will be the same for the GN.

Soldato
Well considering that ICS implements GPU acceleration throughout the sytem now and the only other android mobile that has this officially is the GS 2 and judging on all the videos that I have seen of the GN, it should/appears to be as smooth/fast as the GS 2 as well.

And I would say that the GS 2 and iphone are pretty much exactly the same for smoothness, so it will be the same for the GN.

a riddle from the joker :D

Soldato
Any idea how long the turnaround is from filling out their form to you actually getting the unlock code?

My friend did it on his iBone, said it took a few days.

So it's not really worth going for if P4U will have sim-free stock tomorrow cos it will cost about the same.

Associate
Checked pretty much all the stores near me, no stores in Northern Ireland seems to have any of them on their deliveries today. Most positive is P4U who say ... will probably come in tomorrow! :mad:

Also, the £59 upfront cost for £31ppm contact on Vodafone is £245 upfront if you buy in store. :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
Soldato
Popped into CPW in Basildon only to be told that the Nexus is an old phone which has been out for ages. Having then told the guy that it's not old, it came out today, the reply was well we haven't got it then.

P4U didn't have stock either. Cracking launch.

Man of Honour
When I get the nexus I'll do some comparisons with the S2, also will be getting a 4S at some point next week to compare with.

Joys of having multiple smart phone contracts in the family. :p

Soldato
Popped into CPW in Basildon only to be told that the Nexus is an old phone which has been out for ages. Having then told the guy that it's not old, it came out today, the reply was well we haven't got it then.

P4U didn't have stock either. Cracking launch.

There's the problem :(

Back
Top Bottom