**** The Official Google Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL Thread ****

Permabanned
OP
Thanks Googlebot™

:p

Remember, it is good to skate to where the puck will be rather than where it is.

Right now most are fixated on delivery details of their Pixel 2 XLs which is totally understandable. But soon we will be asking, "What's next?"

Trying to be helpful in answering that question.

Caporegime
Mine has arrived.

First things it feels so solid. The back is extremely nice and the sides very grippy.

Screen; blue tint is noticeable but it isn't really bad. In a way it's sort of nice, just having a quick glance at the phone it looks softer. Helpful indicator for you to know your not holding the screen at the best angle to your eyes as well. :D:D I can't see any grain to the display either, well at the moment any way.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
What the story with the Google Home Mini? I've not seen or heard of it since ordering direct from Google.

Should I be expecting a code to redeem or something?

*I think I asked this before but I can't remember.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
What the story with the Google Home Mini? I've not seen or heard of it since ordering direct from Google.

Should I be expecting a code to redeem or something?

*I think I asked this before but I can't remember.

From Google website.

After a qualifying purchase of a Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL, a promo code will be emailed approximately 4-6 weeks from the Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL delivery date.

Caporegime
God damn the video recording audio is bad. Like it's hilariously poor. I don't understand how they've managed to ship it with it being this bad. Hopefully the software update sorts it out.

Any way the camera is alright I suppose.

Here is some Japanese maple.

j44k9rlh.jpg

GhD0n95h.jpg

Soldato
Mine was from EE and came with home mini.

What colour display settings are people using ? I am trying boosted at the moment and then will give saturation mode ago.

No issues for me. Blue tint is not noticeable unless you are looking at a pretty much blank white page.

Caporegime
Mine was from EE and came with home mini.

What colour display settings are people using ? I am trying boosted at the moment and then will give saturation mode ago.

No issues for me. Blue tint is not noticeable unless you are looking at a pretty much blank white page.

I'm still stuck with the September patch. :(

Back
Top Bottom