**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
guys, wifes p3 switched off and wont switch on again...any ideas?
tried charging for a while and then hold power on long..nothing...
we r in cambodia on holiday so no google shop nearby ;)
thanks

Soldato
guys, wifes p3 switched off and wont switch on again...any ideas?
tried charging for a while and then hold power on long..nothing...
we r in cambodia on holiday so no google shop nearby ;)
thanks

Did it get wet ? My p2xl did that. I left it on charge for 12 hours and then it came back on.

Not sure what else you can do. What was happening when it switched off or did battery die and it turned off ?

How are you pixel 3(XL) owners coping without the Notification LED? Do you use an app to simulate or do you just use AOD?
I'm a 2xl but owner and never use a notification light. Not sure this phone has one tbh. The aod is good and I always just use that. I found with other phones the notification light woke me up at night and didn't really give much information compared to aod

Associate
I really wanted this phone but seeing as most of you guys have issues its pretty damn bad tbh that you need to be exchanging it. I am waiting to see how the s10+ turns out.

Soldato
I really wanted this phone but seeing as most of you guys have issues its pretty damn bad tbh that you need to be exchanging it. I am waiting to see how the s10+ turns out.

Same, I'm still on a Pixel XL and my contract is up but I'm really not excited about the Pixel 3 sadly. S10 looks interesting or I might wait until October for the Pixel 4.

Soldato
Did it get wet ? My p2xl did that. I left it on charge for 12 hours and then it came back on.

Not sure what else you can do. What was happening when it switched off or did battery die and it turned off ?
not wet...
as we are in a hotel, hard to leave it in charge for 12 ad it cuts out when we leave...
such a bad timing...

Associate
I finally got the pixel 3 and so far it's been great , I especially like the in hand feel and for me it feels more premium than iPhone X . Also the sides seem more grippy.

What would be the android alternatives atm to this phone? I think in the new year I'll go ahead and get this, but curious what alternatives I can be had and compare in price SIM free. Seems each monh goes by this phone drops £100 in price.

Associate
So am in the market now for a decent case not a cheap tpu or Google fabric case ? Also a screen protector ?
Will this car charger I bought for iPhone X work with the pixel 3
Belkin Car Charger (2.4A/12W) of course I would have to buy a adapter ? Thanks for any advice
I

Back
Top Bottom