**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
I seem to have an issue with my charger port. The cable has become loose when in and drops out a lot. I have a few chargers and same with all. It does charge just have to make sure it does not get knocked. :(

Soldato
^ Yeh that happened to me. I scraped out the compacted lint with a pin and now works good as new.

Question: Will the leaked Google Pixel 3A be a worthwhile upgrade to the original Google Pixel XL? My Pixel is getting a bit laggy so wondering if an upgrade is likely to pay off.

Soldato
^ Yeh that happened to me. I scraped out the compacted lint with a pin and now works good as new.

Question: Will the leaked Google Pixel 3A be a worthwhile upgrade to the original Google Pixel XL? My Pixel is getting a bit laggy so wondering if an upgrade is likely to pay off.

Cheers chaps will try that.

Hmmmm in regards to pixel 3a I am not sure depends on price point, you might be better getting a pixel2 second hand or refurb.

Fairly big step from P1 to P2 but not so much for P2 to P3.

You can get the standard P3 for sub £500 at John Lewis right now. And also oneplus7 coming

Associate
Associate
I just picked up another pixel 3 XL on O2 refresh paid it off in-store. £479 is a bargain.
The deal sounds fantastic. How does it work exactly?

Do you take out a new contract at the same time, pay off the phone immediately then give notice to terminate while still in the store? There was a comment on the HUKD link talking about having to pay the first month.

Soldato
The deal sounds fantastic. How does it work exactly?

Do you take out a new contract at the same time, pay off the phone immediately then give notice to terminate while still in the store? There was a comment on the HUKD link talking about having to pay the first month.

Yeah pretty much. I did it on a 3 month contract and paid off 90% not sure why you would need to pay the first month.

You then cancel the air time and pay off the remaining balance on the device.

Associate
Keep my IPhone X or jump ship to the pixel????

It’s a bargain at this price and the sale of the x will more than cover it so free upgrade :)

And seeing the prospect of £75 additional discount......

Soldato
Can't say I've been considering the Pixel before but they are pushing it at a very attractive price right now, especially if the above £75 discount isn't a one off.

Is the pure Android software as good as they say?

Soldato
Can't say I've been considering the Pixel before but they are pushing it at a very attractive price right now, especially if the above £75 discount isn't a one off.

Is the pure Android software as good as they say?

For me yes. I could never go back to heavy skinned devices even when better looking phones comes out like the S10

It's presence though I guess.

Back
Top Bottom