***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

There's a "big" update scheduled for the 20th, I'm not sure if it means big as in patch size or actual new stuff, but I'm assuming it's the ability to backup our saves and online leaderboards. I hope we get mechanical damage for A-Spec too.

Use the settings from a few pages back, but change the downforce levels. On any track where he has to turn right as well as left maximize the downforce. Worked for me :)

Tried them with all my drivers each one is a complete fool and on the last lap has to pit or on the final corner will spin out then I have to walk away or it will end up like my PC and get heavily worked on by my self :(

What level is he? Mine did it fine in the Gallardo. Done all the upgrades? Weight reduction and the best tyres the race allows?
He's level 13 at the moment, i've done all the upgrades but no weight reduction. I'll give that a try!
Edit: Just noticed he was on hard tyres :o

Last edited:
There might be a race in B-Spec where you win it but as far as I know you can't win it in A-Spec you have to buy it from the used dealership. Though I may be wrong as when I got to level 25 I just restarted my game.

Level 35 endurance race in B-Spec gives you the Formula GT. Have fun repeating 7 hour endurance races :D

Hey guys im level 9 right now and im finding it hard to get money to buy cars to compete in specific events, even after you buy the car you usually need to buy some parts for it so it can compete with the other cars, standard is usually too slow.

Does anyone have tips for getting monies? Only have Amateur A-Class open so far.

Is there a Race im missing that gives lots of credits for a quick race? thanks

Hey guys im level 9 right now and im finding it hard to get money to buy cars to compete in specific events, even after you buy the car you usually need to buy some parts for it so it can compete with the other cars, standard is usually too slow.

Does anyone have tips for getting monies? Only have Amateur A-Class open so far.

Is there a Race im missing that gives lots of credits for a quick race? thanks
Try the karting event in Specials, you get plenty of money from that early on. :)

Game finally arrived thru post, after exactly 31 days pmsl.

Starting to get into it and really liking it, don't see what peoples gripes are really? I installed the sounds and it all loads pretty fast? and menus are fine, turned the music off as not my cup of tea and I like it like that. Standard models a wee bit shoddy but are fine to play imo. Really like the layout of the game. Started with the FTO.

Add me on psn anyone :) PSN IS

SK-XO

Back
Top Bottom