***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

I noticed that my cool driver is so laid back he cant see the apexes so has to go slow where as my hot driver is all over the wheel and spins :( :D

I have a in-between driver but he is like a wet flannel :p

Yeah having just proclaimed my hot-headed driver a god he's not doing so well on Nurburgring, He's hitting the final chicane too hard and spinning a lot :mad:

Still, Monza and Suzuka next, hopefully he wont be terrible at those too :p

I have no nice cars :( And endurance racing makes me sad getting a Mazda 110S for a prize car felt so down after getting that turd thing :( If I start again I can make a better selection of cars even if I go mental at the PS3 for taking my life away :D :p

[ASSE]Hinchy;18019643 said:
I don't see the point in starting again personally?

I started again purely out of boredom, I'm level 17 again and I haven't put nearly as much time in as I did the first time around, plus I was planning on keeping all my prize cars but that only lasted up to level 15 where I went crazy and sold/discarded them all.

Just about to complete B-Spec "Like the Wind" to gain my Toyota 7 race car... :)
Then i can go back and do the B-Spec Expert Historic, to complete Expert. Im really getting into this game now, the more i play the more i enjoy it.

And im now off work until 3rd January, so ill hopefully be able to spend even more time playing. :)

Was testing a few of my cars on Tsukuba for a tuner race series on GTPlanet and my game crashed on two separate occasions. On the very last corner, after I'd loaded a ghost replay. Prior to this I had run about 15 laps with another car (without a ghost) just fine.

I didn't have to restart the PS3 as XMB was still usable, but it is pretty annoying none the less as I have no clue what causes it or whether it will happen again.

Back
Top Bottom