***The Official Gran Turismo 5 Thread***

Knives

Yes your right on that, but its best to accept it may be a factor and not try to ignore it either. Its why I mentiond it before someone tries to make an issue or GT fans turning a blind eye to it. Sure does look quite awsome though, cant wait for the proper HD trailer.

We have to remember this is on 4 year old hardware and I dont know of any PC racing sims that beat these visuals...

Edit:
Gamersyde has a new video showing Toscana.
As witnessd on the recent Russian demo it seems in this TGS build the shadows have been improved.
One of my biggest criticisims of Prologue was those saw tooth jagged shadows in cockpit mode.

Link

Last edited:
I'm getting sick of all these videos now. They do nothing for me at all.

I just want to play the game or at least see some in-game footage.

I'm getting sick of all these videos now. They do nothing for me at all.

I just want to play the game or at least see some in-game footage.

What you on about? There are 100s of in game vids of various builds, We all want to play the game thats why im off to Eurogamer in a few weeks to play it. I expect more videos to make you sick soon as Sony is updating the GT5 site sometime on friday.

ibert, you are so predictable and its clear what your trying to do.

"I'm getting sick of all these videos now"

Your going to feel really ill then over the weekend so Ive went to the bother of getting you a car themed sick bag.

mrhpy.jpg

Hope you enjoy it more than the boring videos.

* Does anyone have any ideas to the tune/song in that video?

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Was wondering will i be missing out on much if i stick to my gamepad instead of splashing out on a new wheel?

I realise the fun involved with a wheel as opposed to the gamepad, Will i be at a disadvantage though by using a gamepad?

ibert, you are so predictable and its clear what your trying to do.

"I'm getting sick of all these videos now"

Your going to feel really ill then over the weekend so Ive went to the bother of getting you a car themed sick bag.

mrhpy.jpg

Hope you enjoy it more than the boring videos.

* Does anyone have any ideas to the tune/song in that video?

I'd much rather have a guy telling me about the features than another flashy video.

We all know it looks fantastic. It takes a bit more to wet my appetite.

I'd much rather have a guy telling me about the features than another flashy video.

More to wet your appetite?
Gees thought that was one of the best trailers we have seen to date.
Curious though what features you are interested/wanting to know?

Weve just learned a load of new stuff in one day as it is.

Last edited:

Pretty sure most of the features have all ready been mentioned, plenty of links a few pages back. What info are you looking for? Or what things you want to more about im sure theres a few people about here that can help.

Just noticed I have an email from amazon. (pre-ordered from them).

Part of it is here:

"Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

"Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)"
Estimated arrival date: November 09 2010 - November 11 2010"

:confused:

A bit confused...do you reckon this little delay will affect everyone or just amazon pre-orders? If its just amazon then I'll probably cancel and get it from somewhere else :p

The rain video looked nice, however there didn't seem to be sence of speed. I also thought the behind car camera angle looked wierd as the car just seemed to be floating, at one point the guy was on full lock and there seemed to be no change. I don't know I've been looking forward to this for years but still at this stage I have a feeling I may be disappointed, I hope not though.

Back
Top Bottom