********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Associate
Haven't watched a gamespot review in a few years now, but is that reviewer a manbitch?
Profile pic and questionable voice seems to indicate as such?

She certainly seemed to have gotten his mangina in a bit of a twist with the whole misogynistic attitude towards women.

i suggest you scroll back a fair few pages well discussed already :D

but yes carolyn is a transgender

Soldato
Yep, ignore that review, the man/woman is a nutter.

The misogynistic attitude towards women is a plus for me, making the game more desirable.

i suggest you scroll back a fair few pages well discussed already :D

but yes carolyn is a transgender

How on earth is anyone, who is in full-time employment supposed to be able to keep up with this thread ;)
Endless pages of "my delivery didn't come" is not all that entertaining / worth it :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Is Amazon's 1st class tracked for this actually signed for or just tracked in title?

No one in at home tomorrow which means if it isn't a straight through the letter box job, I won't get till wed or thurs.

Associate
Has anyone from Game had an email telling them that it's been shipped or dispatched? My online order status says "Shipped" but I have no email? To be fair the email does say it will be processed and sent in time for the release day... Argghhhh the wait :o

Soldato
Sorry if this has been posted before, but the PlaystationAccess youtube channel put up two videos, one driving from one end to the other and one flying.

Last edited:
Associate
Is Amazon's 1st class tracked for this actually signed for or just tracked in title?

No one in at home tomorrow which means if it isn't a straight through the letter box job, I won't get till wed or thurs.

On the Royal Mail site it says "optional signature on delivery" so I guess it depends on what Amazon have asked for.

I'm in the same boat as you - so I hope we don't need to sign for the game tomorrow.

Soldato
Haven't watched a gamespot review in a few years now, but is that reviewer a manbitch?
Profile pic and questionable voice seems to indicate as such?

She certainly seemed to have gotten his mangina in a bit of a twist with the whole misogynistic attitude towards women.

https://twitter.com/carolynmichelle/status/27063876588

2el5awn.gif

Soldato
I need to pick up at copy in the morning from a HMV for trade-in/exisiting credit purposes.

Any idea how much HMV will be selling for? I remember going to the midnight launch for GTA IV and they were charging £49.99, tight gits.

Associate
From what I gather this is an app you can get on itunes so can you do this before getting gtav?:o

the vehicle is for gta online and so are the plates. yes you can do this before getting gta v, you will need a social club account then link it to your ps3 / xbox if its not already linked within the app :)

Back
Top Bottom