********* The Official GTA V (5) thread! *********

Associate
I've not read the ins and outs of this (and still only 36% complete in single player). I would be grateful if someone can confirm whether

1 – I can transfer single player data across platform. I currently have a X-box but want a PS4
2 – Whether I can transfer my online game across as well

Thanks

1 - yes, the PlayStation blog mentioned that you can transfer your save game from ps3 and 360 over to the PS4 version.

2 - im not 100& sure, but i would say yes, as im sure i read that the saves are transfered between the consoles via the rockstar social club.

I loved the game on PS3, and id happily replay through it again on ps4 (when i get one lol)

Soldato
OP
I imagine this was created alongside GTA V for the 360/ps3. They then waited for the best time to release.

If that were the case they wouldn't still be months away from releasing it though.

1 - yes, the PlayStation blog mentioned that you can transfer your save game from ps3 and 360 over to the PS4 version.

No you can't. Your online profile can be imported, your save games cannot.

Soldato
Just played through the main story again (Xbox) and did the stock markets right. So this time, instead of each character ending with only $40m each, they now all have at least $1.25bn after all properties purchased (I let Michael buy the golf club, all cinemas plus the airport hangar and the weekly income is now about $850,000), every weapon, full ammo and every attachment and paint job for each character, all have lots of aircraft available. Can't see me ever running out now :D

Soldato
I don't have a next-gen and may not for a while (trying to sell gaming rig to get a DSLR) but I can't see me shifting the gaming rig any time soon so I may end up with the PC version.

Caporegime
GTA V Online "I'm Not a Hipster" Update now live

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...witter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=hipster

Choose from seven new vehicles including classic nostalgia rides like the Glendale, Warrener, Blade and Rhapsody – affordable cars that seem casual on the surface, but have hidden potential to be unleashed with a few modifications. The environmentally conscious set can check out the Panto microcar, while those looking to roll with their Crew in more ostentatious style can add the massive 3-axel, 6-seater Dubsta (unlocks at Rank 100) to their fleet.

Even Ammu-Nation is getting in on the latest non-ironic trends with the Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger now in stock. Make sure to try all these out in the slew of new Jobs, as part of your long arduous journey to become one of Los Santos' effortlessly cool.

Along with today's update, gear up for 12 new Jobs across an assortment of game modes, including Races that provide showcase opportunities for these new retro rides, a Deathmatch in Puerta Del Sol, two new Captures and more. There are also three new Gang Attacks in Chumash, East Vinewood and Mirror Park.

There are also tons of tweaks and updates made to Grand Theft Auto Online as part of this update. A few notable ones include:

Ten existing GTAV vehicles have been added to the southernsanandreassuperautos.com website for purchase, including Story Mode characters’ vehicles:

- Albany Primo
- BF Surfer
- Bravado Buffalo
- Franklin's Bravado Buffalo S
- Bravado Youga
- Cheval Picador
- Dundreary Regina
- Trevor's Karin Rebel (clean version)
- Trevor's Nagasaki Hot Rod Blazer
- Michael's Obey Tailgater

- Pure Gold and Brushed Gold paint colors have been added to LS Customs in the ‘Metals’ category. These unlock at Rank 100.

- A new Pure Black window tint has been added to LS Customs, along with four new jazzy vehicle horns (including one which loops and speeds up / slows down as you drive).

- Eight new individual player celebrations and four new paired Celebration animations have been added.

- Players will no longer be charged Insurance costs if their vehicle is destroyed by another player who does not have enough GTA$ to pay.

- Fixed an issue where, if an insured Personal Vehicle was destroyed, both parties had to pay the insurance costs.

- Fixed an issue where some four-wheel drive vehicles had reverted to two-wheel drive.

- Players are now able to bookmark Jobs whilst in a Playlist from the Pause menu.

- Tear Gas now does more damage and lasts longer.

- A small tick has been added to the first screen in the corona if a player has played a Job before, much like in the pause menu or Next Job Voting Screen.

- The level of difficulty is now displayed when pressing D-pad down when playing Missions.

Soldato
New GTA 5 update (plus online pack) now available. Called the "I'm Not A Hipster" pack and includes this beast of a car:

gta4.jpg

Requires Lvl.100 online though (but I guess it will show up in single player garages).
Edit: Dubsta 6x6 (pictured) is an absolute off-road beast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom