*** The Official HTC 10 Thread ***

Soldato
So the upgrade/sidegrade bug hit and I changed my S7 for an XForce (slightly too wide but I liked it) and I've now quickly switched to the HTC 10 and what a return to form it is.

So quick, feels so nice in the hand, perfect blend of android/own launcher it really is great to use. Picked it up in White/Silver and I must say it looks stunning :)

Associate
Soldato
So I got the phone today, initial impressions good, but its still got the same two major flaws for me that my A9 had, no option to print emails directly from the email app (unless i'm missing something) on my s7 and sony z5 I simply clicked on the three dots in the top right corner and selected print but this isn't available on the htc's that I can see, and also still no ability to resize photos that I'm sending within the email app, this is more important for me as I often take loads of photos of equipment installs out on site and email them back through to work but would soon fill up my mail box with the amount I send (again I might be missing something) but on the other handsets its a simple matter of clicking resize image from within the email app

Associate
I honestly would wait until the Nexus devices come out. HTC 10 will fall like crazy I predict.

That's what I'm thinking, but I don't know if I can wait a few months for it to fall from it's RRP (which is still £570! Never change HTC) to less than the £470 that I could buy it for right now. My M7 is barely lasting a day on a full battery as it is...

Bossk128 said:
Looks to be a great phone. Last day to go for this:

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/htc-...-store-2487108

and I'm not sure what to do. HTC 10, OnePlus3, wait for HTC Nexus, wait for Axon 7. Choices!!

I'm in the same boat, but as I need a sub-5.2" phone I'm looking at the P9 & S7 rather than the OP3 & Axon 7.

Soldato
July/August Security Update and other tweaks hit today :)

After just over a weeks use of this phone it's safe to say I'm loving it and I've even kept using the Sense Launcher as it is nice and snappy and functions well.

Back
Top Bottom